Part 5 Texting

In your room

Y/n pov:

Well I'm done with my homework and was wondering why Izu was so jealous. Mabey he did like me WAIT I can't just think it's a coincidence that we both like each other and all...
I miss him I want his attention so I'm just gonna text him. Yea! Text my cute bestie.

Cute broccoli boy🥦💖

Y/n-Hey Izu what's up

Izuku-hey good and you

Y/n-Cool but I want to ask you something

Izuku - Sure what is it

Y/n-Do you get jealous when I was talking to Todoroki?

Izuku - What do mean I wasn't jealous I was just looking out for you that's all.

Y/n-Aww man I thought you actually liked me oh well.

Izuku - You mean like like-like you mean love!?

Y/n- Mabey both but it's fine and it's beginning to get dark well love yah

Izuku - Good night y/n

Y/n - Good night my cute broccoli

No one's pov:

After that Izuku couldn't stop blushing. He knows you always call him that but this feeling was different. He wanted to be more than just your friend or best friend.

As for you actually felt the same he was feeling you felt like he was the one. The love of your life. And you hoped you will confess to him eventually.

Next day:Morning

Still no one's pov:

You and Todoroki soon became friends and usually talked to each other. But eventually you felt a strong and strange aura coming from someone. That person who had that aura was the boy himself Izuku Midoriya he glared at you and Todoroki. It really didn't take that much time only two months two realize that Izuku liked you.

From that day on Todoroki would feel sometimes scared of Izuku's glare and he would just give an excuse like go to the bathroom. Then when he left Izuku would be his normal cute self.
You were actually surprised yourself.

Time skip (cause I can)

After school

"So Izuku I think we should talk..." you said.

(A/n - you know what's gonna happen mabey😁😐)