Part 6....

"Izuku we need to talk..." you said. Izuku was surprised and scared that he did something bad. "W-what d-do u mean talk...?" Izuku said stuttering. "Come let's go to my house my parents aren't at home..." you said.

While you both were walking he was zoning out. Why did she say my full name. This I do something wrong. Those she want to end our friendship?
She hates she hates ME!

You saw Izuku zoned out" Izuku we're here... "you said." O-o-ok"he said nervously stuttering as fuck.
(Sorry for swearing)
"come" you said. And you both went to your room. "S-so what did you want to talk about." he said. "Are you actually jealous of Todoroki?"you said in a serious tone." I -I'm not! "he said.
" You were always death glaring him when I laugh or talk to him."you said.
" And I have never got jealous when you kinda ignore me and talk mostly to Ochako Uraraka! "you said." It's j-just c-cause... "he said nervously.
" go on...? "you said kinda inpatient.
" ITSCAUSEILOVEYOU!!!! "he said like he was about to faint but you still understanded what he said.

You looked at him for a while processing what he just said and you
smiled and blushed." Izu why didn't you tell me sooner I always loved you!" you said while hugging him tightly.

"H-huh, you actually like me..." he said  happily hoping it never ends. "I love you my broccoli boy" you said smiling happily as ever.