Part 4

You were now in high school the famous UA academy. You were in class  1-A. And Izuku was with u while u guys were happy and talked until you both met Bakugou was in the same class as you two.You ignoreed it even when Bakugou would glance afar at your beauty.

"Hey Izu u should make some friends here." You said smiling. "B-but what if they don't want to be friends with me. Or I'm just to horrible or even cool andtheyhatemeevenwhen they didn't meet me and know mee-" Izuku kept quite for a sec and said sorry. "Izu don't worry I will be there remember we are best friends and only us." u said smiling. "Yea... Your right.

After that Izuku made friends with people and made his own friend group. And of course you were in it. And he was kinda ignoring you for the first time... But u thought it was fine and talked with a boy named Todoroki." Hey"you said smiling.

" Hi... "he said." Whats your name? "
" Todoroki, yours? "." Violetta"you said happily. After that you guys had some light conversations and jokes and knowing more about each other. Izuku then saw u with him and got a bit jealous~

After school (sponsored by boom boom boy💥💢)

You and Izuku were walking back to your homes together cause u moved into Izuku's neighborhood and across his house.

"Hey, y/n/n(nickname)..." Izuku said.
He only says that when he is sad or worried or just straight up jealous.
"Yea Izu what's wrong?" you said.
"Do u have a crush on that boy u were talking to in class." he said sounding jealous. "No Izu! I just met him-" "Wait your jealous!?" you said actually surprised. "W-what noo" he said definitely lying to you.

"I didn't expect u to be jealous am I that pretty to u that you want me~?" you said jokingly. "Mabey..." he said not loud enough for you to hear. "Well Izu here's my stop bye!" you said and Izuku said bye back.

Izuku's pov:

Ugh why can't I just tell her I like her. Why is it so hard to tell her ughhh I hate this. I can't even think that straight with out y/n. Why do I even get jealous of someone who could definitely do better than me...

Let me just go inside and do my homework...