Tattoos 🍬🧁

Today, the pack had been running extremely long. Derek had them practically do a marathon and stiles was not happy.

"How much longer" stiles complained again dragging the r as he went and stood beside Derek.

"Not long" the werewolf replied

"You said that three hours ago!" The boy complained, he was getting bored. Fast. However Derek just ignored him.

(Around abt 3-4 hrs later)

"Finally!" Stiles was home, at last. No more grumpy sourwolf to tell him what to do, or thats what he thought. Because around 10 minutes later of stiles being sprawled out on his bed, some certain hale came banging on his window.

Reluctantly, the boy got up and unlocked his window. Letting the leathered jacket wearer in.

"That was brutal, my legs are killing me" the younger said flopping yet again on his bed. "If you wanna keep up with us, thats the price you gotta pay." Derek said. shrugging his shoulders.

"Whatever just come here." Stiles tapped his bed next to where he was lying. derek sat next to the boy for a while.until stiles grabed him and layed the sourwolf down next to him.

they where talking for a while until the point where stiles was almost asleep. and then it all went down hill.

stiles did end up falling asleep in dereks arms, but was awoken almost immediately by a nightmare.

derek helped calm him down a little but he refused to fall back asleep.

they where just laying there spooning when stiles slipped his hand under the others shirt roaming his back.

"stiles.." derek growled

"shh"

it was a few seconds before his hand reached in between the wolf shoulder blades but once he found it the boy then started tracing the others triple spiral tattoo.

both stiles and derek where both on the verge of sleep now and eventually.

they fell asleep in eachother arms.

The end