The apocalypse 😭🌶

(TW: death and lots of it, blood = 

SHIPS: Thiam, Scissac, Ethson, Sterek, Kiralia,)

Beacon hills, filled with alive people. Not so much anymore...

Filled with the walking dead, beacon hills is the most strange, supernatural place of them all. Mostly because it started there but okay.

Werewolves, hunters, banshees, hell hounds, assassins, crazy psychopathic uncles, Humans. All trying to survive together.

 Unfortunately, like many other situations. The humans took advantage of what little they had left. Killing off the weaker animals calling it "Saving their resources"

The list went on.

Cory

Deucallion (tbh I cried writing this I loved him sm 😭)

Mason

Kira

Malia

Liam...

Liam.... A cruel world taking away the one thing that mattered. And all they could do was watch..

They watched them destroy homes, take down their own. Bodys littered the floor. The zombie apocalypse? They could kill zombies no problem. So as soon as they eliminated one. Taking out the rest was on their list.

Stiles stilinsky. A traitor to human kind. Working with werewolves. Dating a murderer...

Gerard Argent.

A sly old man, killing off these innocent people. I mean, he even tried to sacrifice his granddaughter for some stupid bite, the cursed bite.

Yeah Derek said all that the bite is a gift stuff, but really? You ask him, he would tell you he would leap at any chance to be a human. Just to be with stiles.

But one dream like that..could never come true.

The only ones left

Cora

Derek

Peter

Stiles

Theo

Scott

Issac

Lydia

Jackson

Ethan.

Aiden. Former alpha with his twin brother. Shot in the heart with a wolfsbane bullet. Again to the mercy of Gerard argent. Allison, jumped in the way of a bullet to save Lydia.

Both lay dead on the floor, they didn't even get a funeral. Everyone hoped they would come to that If they made it out of here.

Most likely not.

All the couples hugged each other for dear life. Their time was short. The only one who had a short chance at survival? Jackson. But who's to say he'll leave Ethan's dying side? He didn't like to think of that, he just hugged the other wildly.

Theo sat on one of the Woden planks slanted to the side. He's knees tucked into his chest. He was damaged enough to give up right there, Liam was his everything. And like Derek said. Whats life without a meaning? Well, the boy tried his best to live without that question.

Derek hale, filled to the brim with rage and fury, cursing gods he never believed to exist. Sat cradling the boy he loved close to his chest. He racked his brain over and over again trying to think of anything. Gerard had more bullets than you could count.

Scott and Issac. The fearless and the fearful, both turned numb without each other, who's to say without another they would live? Scott struggling to keep himself awake, Issac struggling to fall asleep. The sun and the moon finally stopped their glowing smiles, their glint that filled the corners of their eyes died to a hollow space.

The banshee. For a creature that was meant to scream, all she did was stay quiet. She was a mute from now. Seeing her own girlfriend sacrifice her life for the other was breaking, replaying that scene in her head all the time. Hoping for a different outcome every time, nothing differed. Her tears dripping from her eyes onto her life's cheeks as he body went limp. That was the last time she screamed.

Derek. He had locked them all in the hale vault, to peters idea.

Every few days, he would go out, gather some food from a nearby shop, running for his life, literally. The sun seemed to taunt him as he ran, despite practically the world ending, it still kept as bright as, well, the sun can get I guess.

Stiles had listened to some music, mostly sad stuff. But a certain song kept coming to his head. It seemed to describe his situation perfectly "As the world caves in" it just seemed right.

Seemed like the whole world was bound to give up eventually, take holding a glass for example. The first 1 or 2 minutes your okay just like the world before this situation before werewolves before any supernatural creature. But after 1 hour or so, you hand starts to give up symbolising the zombie outbreak, the immunity humans have gained powering over them.

It was a while before Derek came back, stiles was getting worried. So like a perfectly normal thing to do, he stood up and run out the door. Ignoring Scott's helpless pleas for him to come back. Running through the school.

Then he saw it.

Derek hale, lying on the floor trying to get up as Gerard gave him a stern kick to the ribs, he howled in pain.

Just as stiles was about to run to him, Peter came up behind the boy grabbing him and covering his mouth. He screamed in the other palm as his mate was given another kick to the rib. The man doubling over spitting out an unusual amount of blood, he looked over at stiles. Mouthing a subtle "I'm sorry". Before nodding to Peter. He was stared at for a bit before the adult holding bowed his head at his nephew taking stiles away from the scene.

The boy struggled in the others arms sobbing and screaming trying to pry the arms away from him, so he could die with his love. It didn't work.

He was thrown in the vault while Peter locked it, Scott doing fast to grab him before he made any more noise.

Yup, definitely the worst day of his life.

Peter shushed everyone listening for Dereks  heartbeat.

He turned to stiles, looked him in the eyes and shook his head, sliding down the wall himself. Staring at the ceiling. A numb look on his face.Cora went and sat beside him sobbing.

Stiles slumped down onto his knees, staring at the floor. He looked at Scott, he smiled.

He smiled???

His body slumped as he looked back at the floor letting out a short laugh with his mouth closed.

He dropped to the floor. His heartbeat stopped. His eyes stayed shut. His body limp.

Everyone ran to him.

He never came back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

HERES A BIG ONE IN RETURN <333

1100 words