Death? 🌶️😭

(TW: MENTIONS SLIGHT BLOOD) 

"i wasn't ready to say goodbye, it shouldn't have turned out like this. He wasnt ment to die, he was to young... He didn't deserve to be killed by that bastard."

Derek-

We had just taken down kate and peter, in the proccess unfortunately stiles had been greatly injured. i was sat by his dying corpse. tears flowing down my face. How could i let this happen?!

he was coughing up blood those whiskey brown eyes still staring at my green ones, i wish i was to see then more.

he reached his blood-filled hand to my cheek, wiping away a few tears.

"dont cry" he spluttered, it was no use. even if i wanted to i couldn't stop the waterfall of tears pouring down my face.

"y-you cant leave me! please- please stiles..." i couldn't controll my sobs, helpless mourning sobs.

"listen to me" He said weakly "listen!" he tried to yell gaining my attention over the tears.

"y-you got to c-carry on without me okay?" he stuttered breaking into a coughing fit  spewing a few specs of blood on the floor next to him.

"n-no no i cant! please dont leave me, i cant lose anyone else..." my eyes shon their blood red as i sunk my teeth into his neck again.

"come on! work please..." i was losing him, i knew it.

"promise me youll carry on?" he asked once again, mereley above a whisper.

"i cant, i cant live without you!" i couldn't, i really couldn't even the thought made more tears fall out my eyes.

i felt his heart slow down, his hand slowly dropping down to mine, grasping it with the little energy he had left.

"i love you" he whispered.

then it happened. his heart slowed to a stop, his hand lost its grip in mine his eyes stopped that friendly glint.

"no no no no no no NO!" i desperately pulled his body closer to mine resting his head in my neck. crying loudly.

i let out an ear splitting roar as the pack came rushing toward me and stiles.

Scott was the first one there, once he saw what had happened he broke out in sobs. sliding over to stiles' lifeless corpse.

Issac followed quickly after bolting to scotts side, hugging him as an attempt to calm him down, it did not much for a little but scott soon let go of stiles and hugged isaac, wailing in his chest.

liam joined as soon as scott had let go, running toward stiles as soon as he saw him. just like scott, he had immediately broke into tears, holding the most family like friend close to him.

Malia and Kira came bolting in after, Malia stood a few steps away one hand covering her mouth and the other crossed against her chest. Kira was stood beside her hugging her from the side.

it took everyone around half an hour to stop, liam and scott a little longer due to the fact neither of them wanted to leave the body. afraid if they let  go they would never be whole again. although a piece of their heart was taken away already.

As for derek? dereks whole heart had been taken away. stiles was his heart and only thought.

when they all got home, he wouldn't eat, wouldn't drink, wouldn't sleep. All he could think about was his dead mate.

Scott was over with issac 24/7, scott didn't stop eating to issacs happiness. maybe a few times issac would try and put some food infront of derek but most of the time derek would just say hes not hugry.

Issac managed to get him to drink at least, so maybe he wouldn't die that soon.

End.

600 words

:)