🎟️KOTᗩᖇO ᗷOKᑌTO🎟️

💗ᗩ = Aftercare💗
He would cuddle you and get you something to eat or snack on. After, if you guys are too tired, he
would draw a bath with bubbles and bath salts.

💗ᗷ = Body part💗
Yours: He's a big ass and thigh guy.
His: His arms and butt. He's a big boy so he's pretty thick.

💗ᑕ = Cum💗
In your mouth or on your stomach.

💗ᗪ = Dirty secret💗
He wants to have a three-some with Akashi.

💗ᗴ = Experience💗
He was a virgin before he met you. It took him some time to know what you like but now he knows everything about you.

💗ᖴ = Favorite position💗
Doggy, [reverse] cowgirl, missionary with legs over the shoulder.

💗ᘜ = Goofy💗
Sometimes. He'll say something funny to break the silence.

💗ᕼ = Hair💗
He's usually very well trimmed. Sometimes he'll shave but not really.

💗I = Intimacy💗
He is a little goofy but he can also be very intimate at times.

💗ᒍ = Jerk off💗
He only does it over the phone with you. Jerking off by himself kind of bored him.

💗K = Kink💗
Rough sex, impact play, slight good play, breeding, size kink, praise, overstimulation.

💗ᒪ = Location💗
Bedroom and locker room.

💗ᗰ = Motivation💗
Praising. It really turns him on when you compliment him or support him during his games or practices.

💗ᑎ = No💗
Anything you're not comfortable with. Anything that causes too much pain. Even if you want to, he wouldn't feel comfortable hurting you.

💗O = Oral💗
When giving he is very passionate. Kissing up and down your thighs, telling you how sweet you taste. He knows he's doing a good job when your legs wrap around his head. When receiving he can get a little rough. A lot of face fucking and hair pulling.

💗ᑭ = Pace💗
He normally goes fast and rough but if you ask him to slow down or go softer he probably would.

💗ᑫ = Quickie💗
He doesn't really like them because he feels rushed. You guys had one quickie at a halloween party and it was pretty fun but that's it.

💗ᖇ = Risk💗
He knows a big risk of breeding is you getting pregnant but he is well prepared for that and has talked to you about it.

💗ᔕ = Stamina💗
He can go for  a while but has a long refractory period. If he keeps going without a break he will overstimulate himself.

💗T = Toys💗
He doesn't use any toys. He gets overwhelmed with all the options.

💗ᑌ = Unfair💗
Not really. He may say something flirting for no reason but other than that he is very fair.

💗ᐯ = Volume💗
He is very loud. A lot of deep moans and groans.

💗ᗯ = Wild card💗
On your birthday was the first time you guys tried food play.

💗᙭ = X-ray💗q
Girthy 7ins with a slight upward bend.

💗Y = Yearning💗
On a scale of 1-10 he is probably a 6.

💗ᘔ = Zzz💗
If he is overstimulated he will make sure you're okay and cuddle you to sleep. Otherwise he is still pretty energetic.