🎟️TOᗷIO KᗩᘜᗴYᗩᗰᗩ🎟️

💗ᔕᖴᗯ💗

~Your dates frequently consist of milk and cafes. He enjoys study dates and training with you. Sometimes you guys play volleyball together and he keeps score (obviously his score is higher but you're catching up).~

~He's definitely the type to tease you but when others do it (mostly Tsukishima) he gets a little heated. Its because teasing is his way of flirting with you so when other people do it, he feels like they're flirting too.~

~Sometimes he'll buy you lunch for the day. He can't cook so he'll just go to a shop and buy you different snacks and a sandwich.~

~Since he enjoys bike riding he'll have you sit behind him or in the basket and take you places.~

~ He lets you put barrettes and colored rubber bands in his hair. He would also let you paint his nails and do his makeup but he would take it all off right after you guys take pictures.~

💗ᑎᔕᖴᗯ💗

~ He's a switch but doesn't like to admit it. He mostly tops though.~

~He is very vanilla. The most he'll do is impact play, choking, degrading, and maybe a little hair pulling. He has a slight breeding kink but he doesn't really explore it because he doesn't want any accidents.~

~He has a thing for fucking in tight spaces. Bathroom stalls, closets, locker rooms, etc.~

~His sex drive isn't very high but his
stamina is. He has a very short refractory period. His longest refractory period is 5 minutes.~