🎟️KᗩTᔕᑌKI ᗷᗩKᑌᘜOᑌ🎟️

Since it was his birthday on Thursday 🤭🎂.

💗ᔕᖴᗯ💗
~He's always warm because of his quirk~

~He's a very good cook. Sometimes he'll make you lunch.~

~His favorite dessert is tiramisu~

~He'll make you a cake on your birthday~

~He pretends to forget important events (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) so he can prove you wrong and bring you a gift~

~He's very competitive and sometimes he forgets to tone it down when playing board games. Especially uno.~

~He's always making bets with people, including you. When he doesn't win the bet he gets all upset and goes on a rant i how stupid it was to begin with.~

~ He's not good at expressing his emotions (other than anger) so instead verbally apologizing for something he would make you one of your favorite foods with a note on the box saying he's sorry.~

~He gets jealous easily but he's trying to work on it.~

💗ᑎᔕᖴᗯ💗
~He's into food play~

~He likes hair pulling (both ways)~

~He's really good at oral but never does it. He really only does it on "special occasions"~

~He was scared to touch you or do anything at first because he didn't wanna hurt you with his quirk.~ (credit: stressed_potato96 )

~ His favorite place to do it is in the kitchen. It normally happens when one of you is cooking and y'all have time to spare.~ (credit: stressed_potato96 )

~While he's at work he'll send you text of dirty things to get you riled up before he gets home.~ (credit: stressed_potato96 )

~ He likes to overstimulate himself. He'll keep going just to see how much longer he can last.~

~The bed is almost never an option. It's always the kitchen, shower or couch. Y'all only use the bed when it's a special occasion and he wants to be more intimate.~ (credit:stressed_potato96 )

~He loves morning sex. He's very much and early bird and what's better than waking up and having a quickie with your partner.~

~Since his quirk makes his sweat smell like caramel, after y'all finish, whatever room y'all did it in always smells good.~

~He likes to take risks. So best believe if someone is over he's taking you to the next room to have a quickie. He definitely goes harder just so you have to put more effort into keeping your moans down.~ (credit: stressed_potato96 )