Chapter 24

Bill got up and grabbed a piece of broken glass.

"Swear, if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back we'll come back too," Bill said.

We all thought about it and then put our hands in. Bill then up a deepish cut in the palm of his hand then Riche, Eddie, Mike, Stan, Ben, Patrick, Henry, Victor, Belch, Me, and then Beverly. Then with blood dripping down our hands. We grabbed each other's hands and stood there for a while our blood dripping down onto the ground. It was over. After that night I haven't stopped thinking about what I saw when Pennywise got me. It was us The Losers Club and Bowers Gang. We were older like my parent's age and we were all...scared I can't remember why we were scared but we were terrified of whatever it was. We were all married and some of us had kids and that was all I could remember.

The school had started back up. Patrick and I had broken up I couldn't forgive him for cutting up my arm. It was a bad break up and I will always love Patrick but what he did to me ruined everything. I used to think of him as someone who would never hurt me and would only ever protect me yet...was the one who hurt me most. I couldn't be with someone would I had to constantly think about what he might do next. Once Patrick and I broke up He got sent away to a mental hospital since he started acting out and his parents couldn't take it anymore. I missed him. Henry also got taken away. I was there when it happened. He put up a huge fight until I told him I would visit him every day and that I would miss him. That was the first time I saw Henry Bowers cry out of sadness and not fear. It was only Victor, Belch and I left and we stuck together. We needed each other the most and we would always be there for each other. We stopped bullying kids and we did what made us happy. We moved on. We survived.

The End.