Chapter 1

But this story starts on the battlefield. The Battle Princess fighting at the front with The King. The King swings his mighty dragon sword slaying beasts with one hit. His strength was considered his most powerful ability. His girlfriend only a few feet away from him. She held tightly to her sword afraid to join the battle. There was no afterlife here. Once you're dead you're forever gone from the world. Even your title is lost. 

"King" she called for him, scared for his sake. Clothed in his dark armor he glanced back at her. He winked at her assuring her he wasn't going to lose and he wasn't going to lose her. Not far from him flipping in light blue armor was The Battle Princess. She fearlessly swings her rapier sword down slashing beasts. Although she lacks strength like The King; she makes up for it with agility. She was swift and quick, easily dodging the beast's attacks. She didn't need to parry them when she could just dodge and then slash them. She only fought for herself. And after the first wave was cleared she turned to look back at The King to make sure he was still alive. He was. And he was hugging his girlfriend tightly in his arms. She scoffed and flicked her blade throwing off the blood before glancing at the battle.

"Don't let your guard down King" The Battle Princess called to him.

He chuckled. "I will not die so easily Princess" he yelled out to her and placed his girlfriend down carefully. He kissed her forehead before turning back to the battle as the second wave started to appear.

This wave was considerably much more dangerous than the first wave. Instead of Ogres these beasts were minotaurs. Steam came out of their nostrils as they flared them at the players. Several scared people took many steps back. Some even retreated and returned back to town. The Battle Princess looked up at the Minotaurs. They held axes and chain weapons. She knew people were going to die in this fight. And she wasn't wrong. For as soon as she finished that thought the blue Minotaur near her jumped. Yes, it jumped into the air and to the middle of the players. Screams of fear and terror filled the room. The ground was shaking when he landed. The King and The Battle Princess exchanged looks then turned to look at the Minotaur. The King couldn't leave his girlfriend. She would die. The Battle Princess took a step to go save those players when the red Minotaur behind her slammed his Ax next to her causing her eyes to widen. They both knew they couldn't save those players. Another Minotaur pushed his fellow creatures to the side and raced to attack The King.

The Battle Princess didn't let fear eat her as she turned to face the red Minotaur. Her sword glowed blue deep like the ocean. "Aqua..." she called out walking slowly towards the monster. Her sword glowed even brighter. She took a leap and as if flying she made her way to the center of the minotaurs. Her blade still glowing bright blue went down first. "Performance" she called out, activating one of her sword attacks. The blue glow around her sword started to turn into water droplets and those droplets started to get bigger and bigger until it started to turn into waves. The waves grew quickly and then turned to a tidal wave of water with The Battle Princess as the center of it all. All the Minotaurs were flushed with water lowering their health bars. This was just one power that The Battle Princess had.

With the minotaurs weaker, The King was able to take the spotlight once again. The Princess stood up and started slashing away at the weakened minotaurs but The King lifted his dragon sword and slashed the minotaur closest to him. It turned into pixels instantly. He lifted his mighty blade and beheaded another one. He continued to walk through the minotaurs who were still struggling to stand and get their weapons hacking away one by one turning them all to pixels. But it was at a cost. His overwhelming strength and power came from his own mana bar. Just like The Battle Princess' sword ability came from her mana bar as well. He hacked and she slashed and they were able to destroy the minotaurs at the front. They both turned to the one that had attacked the middle of the group only to see it turn into pixels. A witch holding a magic staff had destroyed the minotaur but it still cost too many lives. The battle was won and floor 30 was cleared for all players.