Introducing the Wing Man: The Grocery Bag

Hello, hello! I know I have been gone for a long time, but I'm back! For a bit. I'm sorry for not consistently posting, I'm too lazy to actually do that, but I don't think it'll take me nearly as much time as it took me this round to post the next chapter. I've been dealing with writer's block and have been working on improving myself. I'm glad to say that writer's block is gone and I am actually doing mentally alright! Anyways, I won't make you wait any longer, take some Sasharcy fluff this chapter. <3

"Oh okay! That's fine! Oh wow look at the time," Sasha watches as Marcy reads a non-existent time from their non-existent watch. "Gotta run! See you later, Sasha, bye!"

Sasha watches in confusion as Marcy quickly shuffles out of the library muttering something to themselves. It takes him a moment to process what just happened before guilt washed over him like a huge wave. AGGH! He thinks about the stupid comment he made before Marcy left, WHO THE HELL JUST TELLS A RANDOM PERSON THEY SAW THEIR PICTURES LAST NIGHT, god they must think I'm so weird...

Oh shit...he thinks. He frowns slightly and feels a growing pit in his stomach. His eyes widen in terror as he realizes that he probably made Marcy a little uncomfortable. I mean, I am literally a random guy that they haven't even shared a conversation with before, telling them that I saw and liked their shirtless pictures.

...okay, let's not put it like that-

He groans loudly before looking back and forth between the retreating Marcy and library clock. With an unusual surge of courage, he decides to speed-walk out of the library, hoping to catch sight of the ravenette before they leave to apologize for the weird comment he made. He was running through certain apology scenarios in his head before he tripped and fell face first into the ground.

"Oof-" Sasha tried to use his hands to cushion the fall but still got some wind knocked out of him. He starts scrambling onto his feet, quickly looking up to see if Marcy was still there, before his reading glasses fell off his nose. He let out a slight sigh of annoyance as he scrambled to pick them up before looking over to see what he fell over. To his surprise, it was a whole ass shopping bag, seemingly filled with only monster drinks. Well that can't be healthy, he thought before remembering a similar bag Marcy brought in the library. He took a closer look at it before realizing, yup, that's the same exact same bag Marcy brought in.

They must've forgotten it, he thought. Yeah no shit, Sash. With a grunt, Sasha pulled the bag onto his shoulder and kept heading for the door. When he got out, he was met with no Marcy, and only a blinding light called the sun that made him squint and cover half of his face with his hand. He continues searching around the parking lot, hoping for any sight of the ravenette. He swiftly looked around, hoping to catch any sign of the wild Marcy, but to no avail. After a minute or two of searching, he lets out a disappointed sigh and heads back into the library bag in hand.

They defeatedly sit back down at the front desk and stash the grocery bag under it. He waited for a certain ravenette to return any minute to retrieve the bag, but, to his dismay, it seemed as if Marcy was not returning to get their bag back. He lets out a sigh before opening his phone and looking at the time, a quarter past three. He frowns slightly as he realizes he only has 30 minutes left before ending his shift. He checked the door one more time hoping for Marcy to barge in by some miracle, but alas, he saw no one. With no other choice but to waste time and pray for Marcy's return, he jumped onto his Snapchat.