move in with me

imagine: he wants you to move in with him.
------
(Your POV)
His flannel hung to just below my waist as I sat at counter drinking coffee while scrolling through my Twitter feed. Nate was still asleep and I had spent the night at his house since we had a late movie night. "Morning." His raspy voice greeted. I looked up from my phone to see him walking into the kitchen. Skate rubbed his eyes and walked to stand in the middle of my legs. He kissed me softly and we both pulled away smiling.
I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me and he held the back of my thighs. Nate bit his lip looking me up and down. "I love it when you wear my shirt babygirl." He chuckled. I just pecked him and jumped down from the counter sat my empty mug in the sink and grabbed my phone making my way towards the couch my eyes still on Nate's, and a smirk gracing my lips. He followed my lead, and I sat down flipping on Netflix. I turned on chowder which was my favorite cartoon of all time.
Skate sat down also and wrapped his arms around my waist moving me to his lap. I stretched back on him as his gripped tightened. I didn't live with Nate but I was always here and this wasn't my first time spending the night at his house. He rubbed light circles on my skin. "You're so beautiful lil'mama." He mumbled into my neck. I shifted so that my feet was on his lap and I was laying the rest of my body was laying on the couch.
His voice still rough, his hair ruffled, the scruff on his chin along with the morning light shining through the window made him look undeniably irresistible. I looked deep into his eyes smiling sitting up on my elbows, reaching my handout to caress his cheek, before pecking his plump pink lips. "Y/N I have to ask you something really important." He swallowed hard in nervousness.
"What it is?" I asked nervously, while sitting up fully. "W-Well you're always here a-a-and um, I really love you being h-h-here. Would you m-move in the with me?" He said in one big stuttered breathe. I almost didn't catch it but I did, and my eyes lit up excitedly. "Oh my god really?!" I cheered moving towards him. "Yeah," He laughed relieved at my reaction. "I'm really serious about us babygirl, I wannabe with you forever." Skate said with a smile on his face.
I hugged him tight while giggling with excitement. "We'll get you all set up and moved out of your old place in no time." He mentioned. "I can't wait."