She

This is for Amira(@Magcon_Drug)

She dances around the room in my simple white t-shirt, but the way she wore it made it look like a designer's dress made just for her. The sunlight pouring in illuminated the silhouette of her delicate body beneath the shirt and created silver linings all along her dewy skin and messy hair. She was beautiful. There was no denying that. Just watching the way her arched feet skim the floor and the way her hips rock lazily to the beat of her favorite song to wake up to had his mind reeling. In fact, just watching the way she moved made him feel as dizzy as he had the night before when they had been downing shots of tequila. She'd been beautiful then too; in a shimmering blue dress that reminded him of the night sky and her hair pinned up carefully, but it was a different kind of beauty than the one he woke up to. And this was his favorite, he decided as he watched you tangle your fingers into your messy hair and frown when your fingers got caught.
He smiled.
You picked up a hairbrush and began combing through your mess of once perfectly sculpted curls, still humming along to the music playing softly off of your iPod. The music woke him every morning but he feigned sleep every time just to sneak a few glances of you in the morning when you were unaware his gaze was fixed on you. But you caught him this time. You grinned and set down the hairbrush, allowing it to smack carelessly against the wooden dresser since it was obvious that he was awake.
"You freak. You're watching me!" You scolded, but you were ultimately unsuccessful at hiding your laughter.
He chuckled and hid beneath the covers.
You jumped on top of him and felt satisfied when he let out a grunt. You straddled his waist and pulled the covers from his handsome unshaven face, catching the grin displayed there.
"Alright. You caught me" he confessed, pulling his arms from underneath the sheets to rest his warm palms on your hips, keeping you steady as you rested atop him.
He took a moment to admire you before gently resting his hand behind your head and pulling you down for a good morning kiss, sweet and simple. It was so innocent that you were surprised when he gripped your hips tightly and shifted you onto your back so that you rested beneath his body.
"Can you blame me for staring baby? I wake up to the most beautiful girl in the world every morning" he said causing you to scoff.
"Yeah I'm real cute, my mascara is still under my eyes, my skin is red and blotchy, and I can't even get a damn comb through my hair" you laughed.
But he just continued to smile down at you, admiring every single one of your features.
"And yet..." He kissed your forehead, then your nose, and finally, after hovering over them just long enough for you to release a small whine, your lips.
"You're still-"
A planted kiss to your neck.
"The most-"
Pecks along your collarbones.
"Beautiful-"
His hands tightening even more around your waist and bunching up his shirt on your body, lifting it as you willingly sat up and lifted your arms. You set your hands on his neck as his eyes adored your bare, creamy skin.
"Gorgeous-"
Kisses scattered beneath the valley of your breasts.
"Amazing-"
His rough hands cupping your breasts and placing careful kisses.
"Sexy as hell-"
You grinned and arched your hips up as high as you could, desperate to feel him as he ran his hands up your bare back, fingers tickling your spine.
"Perfect-"
His lips returned to your neck.
"Girl I've ever seen" he finally finished, examining your flushed cheeks and chest and plump red lips, like the most delicious fruit just waiting for him to taste.
You ran your fingers through his own untamed curly locks, gently at first and then roughly bringing his beautiful lips back down to yours.