Truth or Dare

This is requested by @DontBeAverage , i hope you like it!

"Alright, Amira," he Sam smirked at me. We were currently at Jack and Jack's house for a party. And what's a party without a little childish Truth or Dare? "truth or dare?" He winked.
"How about a dare, Wilkinson?" I challenged. I heard cheering around me and I laughed at their responses.

"You're in for it, (Y/L/N)." I continued laughing because of the stupid booze. "Gilinsky and you, need to make out." I heard strange noises around me but I ignored it. I widened my eyes and looked over at my boyfriend, Nate. He kept clenching his jaw and refused to look at me.

"Yo, Maloley. You won't mind, right?" Gilinsky winked at him.

"Nah." I heard the annoyance in his voice.

"Alright." Jack G walked over to me and cupped my face.

Our lips met softly and sweetly, but that quickly ended after he started asking entrance. I gave in and tightened my grip by grabbing his neck.

I kept hearing noises behind me and I felt someone pull me away from Jack. I looked at him who was smirking and biting his lip as I got pulled away real quick.

I didn't hesitate because I knew it was Nate. I could feel his presence. We walked out of the door and got into his car.

"Was that necessary?" I asked as we sat in our seats. He didn't turn on the car. Instead he pressed his lips against mine.

I could feel his body warmth as he tried to get closer to me. It was a short, but intense kiss. He made his way down my neck. As he found my weak spot he started sucking. I let out loud moans, since the booze was still affecting me. "I'm the only one who can make you feel like that, understand?" He said as I tried to catch me breath.

"Jealous, Nathan?" I said while raising my brow.

"Oh, so jealous." He said grinning. "And I'm gonna show you how jealous I am."

He smashed our lips together again as he moved his hand between my thighs. "Home." I said breathless.

"Backseat." He responded as he climbed in the back of his car.