Chapter 6

╰┈➤ The trio of multiverse broke the fourth wall

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
[A/N: sorry, I was busy exorcist demons and exams weeks hold me back. It was almost canceled because my classmate died in the classroom for drinking inks. It was a big coincidence that my grandma died at the same day and my family force me to come at her funeral but I refuse since that old lady is evil because she's the reason why I have demons and into rituals back then. My family end up shoving me in the car and I am still in my exams week. I need to thanks AreebaDazzle for encouraged me to jump out from the car and ran my way toward college dorm. I need to thanks my smelly friend for letting me stay in her dorm <3. It was a crazy event. Anyway, enjoy the chapter my loves ♥)
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Ink." Core called out for Ink.

"Frisk! You are here already!" he smiled. "They told us about the outcome! What should we choose? Neutral or-"

"Ink, stop it." Core tug on his scarf. "We can't just make him suffer for their own entertainment." They frowned.

Ink sighed and bend down to the same height as Core. "Listen here, Core..." he took a deep breath before speak. "You don't want to be forgotten, right?" he drop his smile.

Ink chuckled and place his palm on Core's hair. He slightly pat it as a calm gesture then forcefully grabbed their hair. Core feet no longer stepped on the floor.

"you can't fight." he said with blank expression.

Core breath hitched as they felt the pain from their hair getting pulled. Until blue strings smack Ink's hand.

Ink flinched and frowned at the one who attacked him. "Haha, nice game, Error."

"Fuck you." Error groaned as he pulled Core away from Ink. "You good little brat?"

Core nodded and rubbed their head. Error look annoyed and irritated. He is about to kick Ink and throw him to lava until he realized he is not there for that.

"Hurting the kid is not apart of the story, Ink." Error glared at the Creator.

Ink rolled his eyes and chuckled. "My bad, sorry Frisk." Even if he apologized, his body language say otherwise.

"It... It's fine..." Core hesitated. They are clearly upset. "So any news about the Guardians?" They look at Error.

"Hmm... That blue fairy and snake are trying to get in." the glitch groaned and as he making swings for him and Core to sat on. It's a perfect swing to play, Core seem to cheer up a bit which is enough for Error.

Error then look at Ink, remember the other reason why he wanted to come here. "How's Swap...?" He asked.

"Oh.. Haha, I discovered out he is more possessive than we thought. This happened for years..." Ink shiver at those thoughts. "He also seems to forget about some sanses..." Ink mumbles

"hmm.. Just... ... Don't let him get too carried away please..." Error frowned. "Swap is not bad but they make him... Different... ..."

Core move slightly to Error and tug on his sleeve. Error really don't like to be touch, Core know that so they are being careful enough to not touch his skin.

"There, there... ... Our main focus is Dream." Core disowned their frown. "There is... There is something really off about him." they claim.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" Ink sat on the chair he just made.