𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 |𝟷|

The school day just ended and Haiko was walking back to his house, he noticed 2 familiar figures walking behind him, he then stopped and turn around.

"Hey Haiko!! Wait for us man! " His friend Rikka said waving at him, "What is it? " Haiko asked.

"Didnt we tell you at lunch we'd walk back home together? " his other friend, Himeko said and pointed her finger at him.

"Sorry, i forgot. "

"You probably werent listening. "

The two friends sighed and continued walking until they reached back home, They said their goodbyes and went their own ways.

Haiko opened the Front door to his house and went inside, "Im home. " he took off his shoes and placed it at the side.

"Welcome back Haiko, How was school? " his older sister Ayame greeted, "it was just the usual. " He answered.

Ayame Chuckled "By the way, there was something in the mail for you" she said walking over to the table at the living room picking up the letter and handing it to Haiko.

"Its a letter, Dont worry i havent read it yet" She smiled, Haiko opens the letter and reads it.

"You are now a certified athlete.. Ayame, theyre inviting me to join a football project called blue lock! "

Ayame's eyes widened and hugs Haiko

"Thats great Haiko! Oh im so proud of you! "

Haiko was smiling, then he said "They said i should go to the building first thing in the morning, i have the address so ill get ready. "

"Alright, good luck Haiko. " Ayame stopped hugging him and patted his head.

Haiko then went up to his room and changed into his house clothes.

(house clothes or pajamas? Idk what its called😭)

He sat down on his bed taking out his phone from his bag and texts his two friends Rikka and Himeko.

Gay mfss

Pretty boy Haiko!!
Hey guys, guess what?

Emo mf
You finally found out ur gay?

Pretty boy Haiko!!
Mf no?
I got invited to join this football project

Broke mf went online

Broke mf
FRR?
THATS GREAT HAIKO!!

Emo mf
Yea what Rikka said

Pretty boy Haiko!!
Ty guys, im kinda nervous abt
going there tho

Broke mf
DW IM SURE YOULL DO GREAT
I MEAN COME ON UR THE BEST PLAYER
IN OUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Emo mf
Mhmm

Broke mf
Himeko can you stop being a
Little bitch you type like ur in
some c.ai rp

Emo mf
Bro i did nothing to u

Pretty boy Haiko!!
Anyways Tysm guys, i have to wake
Up early tho so i can go to the
Building tommorow

Broke mf
Goodluck Haiko!!
You can do it 🙏🙏

Pretty boy Haiko!!
I have to go now, I have to
eat dinner, byee

Pretty boy Haiko!! Went offline

Haiko goes out of his room and went down to the kitchen, he sees his sister putting the plates and food on the table and he went to help her with preparing the table.

"Akemi, Aoi and Akane wont be joining us today, they'll come home later than usual i hope you dont mind Haiko." Ayame said, putting the plates on the table.

"Its fine, i dont mind." Haiko replied, helping out with his sister.

Ayame nodded and sat down with Haiko, they both clasped their hands together.

"Thank you for the food."

They both then started eating and chatting about school and work, they then finished a few minutes later.

Haiko stood up and put the plates in the sink and was about to wash them but Ayame stopped him and said "ill take care of this Haiko, you get rest in your room for tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Haiko asked, tilting his head at his older sister, She nodded and Haiko then went up to his room.

Once he got in his room, He plops down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

Haiko felt quite excited for tomorrow but at the same time nervous about meeting new people, most being kinda popular football players,since hes a bit socially awkward.

He slowly felt sleepy, eyes starting to close until he fell asleep, probably dreaming abt some weird shit.

(I mean most of our dreams are weird as hell)

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Thank you for reading yall!!, it took me along time to update this book 😭 i was pretty busy with school and finally the school year ended so i updated this book, i wanted to also add some chatfics stuff here tho i dont rlly know much abt chatfics but ill try my best.

And also since there was only team V-Z, and Haiko was supposed to be at Team A, i changed it bcs it didnt rlly make sense and im either gonna put him at Team V or Team Z, i cant rlly pick so i wanted for u guys to pick bcs if i pick Team V ill have to read Episode Nagi or what was that called? To make the chapters, but if i pick Team Z it will be easy for me to make the chapters since i can just watch the Anime again but Haiko is supposed to be a high ranked player so it wont rlly make sense if hes in team Z the lowest team in the block.

Please tell me what you guys think!!