ᴇɢᴏɪsᴛ ʙɪʙʟᴇ

Hi..its been four months or so and I felt bored so.. I just wrote Haiko an Egoist bible!

┆ his dominant leg is right

┆ his favorite soccer player is pablo cavazos because he thinks he looks cute (Had a small celebrity crush on him but he didnt even realize)

┆ he started playing soccer at 8 years old, and was inspired to play it because of his sister Akemi, who saw potential in him

┆ His nickname is The Flexible Genius (id like to add some more but my minds empty rn)

┆ he thinks his weakness is sometimes not being able to understand others feelings

┆ his least favorite food is anything with beans

┆ His hobbies are playing soccer and reading manga

┆ his favorite season is winter, he likes the snow alot because he and his sisters do snowball fights everytime in the winter.

┆ he likes Vocaloid songs and his favorite song is Villain and Charles

┆ his favorite manga is bungou stray dogs and Banana Fish (he was upset when Akutagawa's smile when he died wasnt animated in the anime)

┆ his favorite animal are any types of cats, whenever hes at school or somewhere in the park, he's always flocked with cats around him and people say he's quite like a cat himself.

┆ He doesnt realize this but hes actually gay asf, and his type is "people who have pretty faces"

┆ the number of valentines day chocolate he'd gotten this year: 87 (he didnt read all the letters, and only made his sisters read it for him as he ate all the chocolates)

┆ his sleeping time changes alot, sometimes hes up reading manga, sometimes he'd get the best sleep it quite depends.

┆ he doesnt remember when he had last cried, but he definitely silently cries when characters die, he cried when akutagawa died. (Is it obvious his favorite character is akutagawa?)

┆ if it was the last day on earth, he'd spend it with his sisters and all of his friends in school and blue lock.

┆ if he had received 100 million yen, he'd give half of it to his sisters and the other half he would keep to spend for himself (since his sisters are Geisha's, they get alot of money.)

┆ he'd spend his day off, either hanging out with his friends, or just lazing off in his room reading manga.

┆ he wouldnt tell anybody else this, but his Sisters would pamper him and sometimes put makeup on him, make him wear dresses, kimono's or whatnot for "experiments" and it just grew on Haiko so he didnt mind, but His two friends Himeko and Rikka once saw him wearing a dress and having makeup on, he started shoving them out of his room out of embarrassment.

┆ Shoma Haiko's "A Day in the life at blue lock"

"I accidentally slept on someones shoulder.. It was really embarrassing.. I kept apologizing the whole time, but Hiori didnt seem to mind..and im glad that i had made three friends when i arrive at blue lock, i hope I'll see Hiori again soon."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

I couldnt update cause i got into a car accident and my neck broke and snapped 360 degrees and had to stay in the hospital for 4 months (im joking, im absolutely perfectly fine though im mentally unstable)

Sometimes i forget i made a blue lock Fanfic and forget to update.. Sorry..

Edit: Someone give me a Nickname i can use for Haiko..