𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 |2|

Haiko woke up the next day, sitting up on his bed staring at the wall, he suddenly jumped as he remembered that he was supposed to go to the JFA headquarters for the football program, he got up from bed and went over to the bathroom to bathe and brush his teeth aswell.

He then changed his clothes and went down to the kitchen where his sister Ayame was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Haiko! The others already went to work today, but i told them about the news last night!" Ayame greeted with a smile, while still cooking the breakfast.

"Mhm..Goodmorning to you too, Whats for breakfast by the way?" Haiko tilted his head as he sat down on the chair waiting for the food.

"Its [F/F]! Since you've been invited to this Football project i thought I'd cook you your favorite food! Here." Ayame finished cooking and handed the plate of food to Haiko, as she sat down next to him.

Haiko nodded as they both started eating, after a while they finished and Ayame went to clean up the dishes, Haiko went to get his bag upstairs and came back to the kitchen again.

"i have to go now Ayame, i might get late..Bye."
Haiko put on his shoes and waved goodbye to Ayame, As Ayame replied back to him aswell.

"Goodbye! And stay safe on the way there okay! call me if you need anything!!" Haiko nodded as a response and got out of the house, Walking all the way to the JFA headquarters which is not that far away from his house.

When he arrived, he saw two boys at his age with purple and white hair, though they didnt seem to notice Haiko behind them and continued talking, and went inside of the building with Haiko trailing behind them.

Haiko looked around and saw a whole lot of Football players, most very famous.

"Ah over there! Isnt that Aomori's Messi, Nishioka?"

"Even Kagoshima's Titan God Warrior, Shiguma is here!"

"Shonan's Predator, Saramadara, Too"

'Whats with these titles..?' Haiko Sweatdropped at the mention of these titles, Haiko then turned to see the White haired boy infront of him sitting down on the ground, playing on his phone while the Purple haired boy tried to make him stop.

"Dont play Games! Stand up! We've got rivals to beat!" The purple haired boy shouted, his face seemed slightly angry, but the white haired boy ignored his shouts and continued to play his game.

The purple haired boy sighed and turned his head, he flinched at the sight of Haiko, not expecting someone would be right behind him, looking at him aswell.

"oh..im sorry, i didnt mean to scare you." Haiko apologized, while bowing at the boy.

"A-ah no! Its nothing! I just didnt expect someone to be right behind me!" The purple haired boy waved his hands around as to say no, and Haiko only nodded.

"So uhm, Whats your name?" The boy asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"My name is Shoma Haiko." Haiko replied, a blank expression on his face.

"Shoma?! As in Shoma Haiko, the Flexible Genius of Yoshihara Highschool?!" The boy had a shocked face, he seemed to be amused as well.

"I've watched one of your Matchs before! It was so cool! That one bicycle kick move you did was so awesome!" Haiko only nodded at the Purple haired boy, uninterested of what he has to say.

"Oh right! Im Mikage Reo, This is Nagi Seishiro! Lets be friends, Shoma!" the boy, whos name is Reo, Introduced himself and his friend, draping his arm on his shoulder while putting a thumbs up.