Chapter 1: Snow

Everyone fears death, not because of the pain, but because of the unknown. You might wonder what the continuation of the anime would be if you have time that's running out, and you might never find out. It's scary to not know how your loved ones will react, to not know what will happen after you are gone. It's the fear of the unknown that makes death so scary.

But sometimes, you have to accept it. You just need to accept that death will come, and maybe it's not you. Maybe it's your loved ones, your parents, or your best friend who will face death sooner than you expected. After all, humans can't predict when death will come.

However, even though death is inevitable, it's important to cherish the time you have with the people you love. Don't take them for granted and express your love and appreciation while you still can. Because in the end, that's all that truly matters.

* * *

Akihiro's POV:

I don't remember how I got here, in the middle of this frigid snowstorm. All I know is that I'm alone, lost, and cold to the bone. The wind howls like a chorus of ghosts, whipping ice and snow into my face and stinging my eyes. It's a wonder I'm still standing.

I was supposed to die but somehow, I am reincarnated. How can I be so sure? I am literally in a different body. I can only keep going forward despite seeing no roads, the thick snow makes it hard to walk.

My heart feels like a lump of ice in my chest. Is this really my second chance at life? Is this what it means to be reincarnated? To be stranded in a frozen wasteland, with no memory of who I am or where I came from?

I've been walking for what feels like hours, but I can't seem to shake the feeling of despair that grips me like a vise. My thoughts swirl like snowflakes in a blizzard, each one more confusing and painful than the last.

Why am I here? What's the point of it all? Even if I manage to survive this storm, what kind of life can I hope to have? Is this afterlife? No, I don't remember any religions mention about this part. 

Is this really all there is to my existence? To be born, die, and be reborn, only to suffer and die again? Or is there something more out there, waiting for me to find it?

I don't know. All I know is that I'm cold, hungry, and lost. And I'm afraid. Afraid that this is all there is, and that there's no way out of this endless cycle of suffering.

"I think... this is my limit," I gasped, feeling my strength leaving me. I couldn't move forward anymore, and the weight of exhaustion was overwhelming. With a final effort, I collapsed forward onto the cold snow and closed my eyes, feeling the world slowly slip away from me.

As my consciousness faded, I thought of my loved ones back home. Would they even know what happened to me? Would they remember me as I was, or would my memory fade away like melting snow?

* * *

3rd POV: 

Akihiro slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a room adorned with Taisho era decorations. As he tried to sit up, he felt the weight of the futon and his own body temperature rising. He groaned as his head pounded with a headache, making it hard for him to move around.

"Where am I? Did I travel back in time?"

Looking around the room, Akihiro realized that something was off. The decor and architecture were not of his time. He then heard footsteps outside the room and a young man entered.

"Good, you're awake," the young man said with a bright smile. "I found you collapsed in the snow, so I brought you back here to rest. How are you feeling?"