01. 𝕺ᥒᥴᥱ 𝖀⍴᥆ᥒ ᥲ 𝕯ᥱᥴᥱmᑲᥱr

.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃.

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗, 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉.

⊱⊱✿⊰⊰

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, gently descending from up above seemed like a mockery when one was met with the sight of the Chasm. It chilling depths was no place to reside. The silent doings of unknown beasts only adding to the anxiety and fear of all who stepped foot there. All but one. 

The small toddler, her small body nested in the dark shadows of the underground, stirred in her deep slumber. Slowly, her eyes parted, revealing curious yet empty [e/c] eyes. She pushed her small hands against the cold stone surface and—stumbling as she did so—got to her feet. 

That was the first day, the monster would live. 

Year after year she spent in the cold Chasm. Sometimes she was lucky enough when a luminescent beetle would pass by yet that hardly filled her stomach at all. When the [h/cnette/blonde...] was around three, she had stumbled upon a treasure hoarder camp.

Having only just consumed yet another luminescent insect to satisfy her hunger, the little girl glowed with a slightly eerie light. Stumbling forward, she made her way curiously towards a distant light. Unlike all that she had witnessed. It was not pulsing with azure but was a warm red and orange.

Squatted down with her knees sticking out, the small little girl stretched out her hand to the bright warm glow. Then she screamed. She screamed so loudly the things she had missed for rocks sat up, the poor treasure hoarders spotting the child glowing with blue. The fire burned hot upon her finger. She threw her head back and wailed, the sound echoing off the distant ceiling, earsplittingly loud. All the poor treasure hoarders could do was huddle together, shaking.

"Is that a ghost?" One stuttered, his eyes squeezed tightly.

[Y/N], having never been taught to speak imitated the man's voice in her own high pitched squeals, "Iz da gò tè?"

"Oh no, no, no, no!" another, hugging his head whimpered.

"FO FO FO FO!!!" the child cackled seemingly having forgotten the pain she was in and stomping her feet into the ground. "PO!! DOO! AhehahahAhEEĖĀ!"

"We have to kill it," the one with the straw hat muttered.

The much taller, much heavier men all closed around the laughing kid, raising their weapons simultaneously. The [e/c] eyed girl, sensing danger, sat up, eyes wide and fearful as she stared at the treasure hoarders.  However, not a single one of them moved. In fact, they would never move again.