02. 𝕿һᥱ 𝕬rᥲᥒᥲrᥲ & 𝗍һᥱ 𝕰rᥱmі𝗍ᥱ

.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃.

𝔑𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰. 𝔄𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱... 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔵𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢.

⊱⊱✿⊰⊰

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 [𝒆/𝒄] 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, alight with anticipation darted for bush to bush, patiently waiting for the right moment. The [above drinking age] year old was crouched deep in the forests of Wolvendom. She knew not to move yet the small wolf hooks by her feet were such a nuisance. Then, suddenly, a hilichurl, the poor creature found its way right before the hiding girl, unaware of her presence. 

It was at that moment, the innocent, unsuspecting creature knew. It new that it fucked up.

The masked humanoid let out an ear splitting "YA!!!" before it dissipated into particles of ash, the pole arm that speared it, lowered to the ground. [Y/N] stood up, wiping the smears of grim that had made its way upon her face. (Ngl that sounds kinda hot)

She glanced around, making sure all other monsters had been eradicated before cutting down their spiked towers. It was a pain destroying them with a pole arm, but what other weapons did she carry, it wasn't like a napkin could do much unless Klee had done something to it. Sighing, she made sure her keys were still hanging upon their small chain before making her way back to Mondstadt. 

It had been quite a while since she departed from her old life in the Chasm. Occasionally, when she visited Collei in Sumeru, she would stop by to check on the old statues that were her only company growing up. Yet for some reason, she could never find them. No matter how hard she tried, they were no where to be seen. Once, she had went out with the Calvary Captain to clear some hilichurl camps. There was quite a sizable rock next to the site they were at so she had taken it home, creating a miniature statue of what little warmth had been inside the chasm. Her attempt at recreating the headless statue was... well not the best to say the least. It was mostly just a blob of stone with a cleanly cleaved top.

Life in Mondstadt was rather peaceful. What little connection remained between [Y/N] and the Chasm had gradually broken in the past years. She would go out gliding with Amber, illegal or not. She would bake with Alishya too, though its become a less frequent occurrence for one of the Cat Tail's kittens to be discovered with food poisoning, usually resulted from someone's bread.

When she walked through the gates of the ever nostalgic city of Freedom, she couldn't help but lightly tap her foot, causing the bridge to tremble and the pigeons accompanying young Timmie to fly off into the sky.