03. 𝕮r᥆ᥕs & 𝕶і𝗍sᥙᥒᥱ 𝕸ᥲsks

TRIGGER WARNING: HEAVY VIOLENCE

.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃.

𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯?

⊱⊱✿⊰⊰

"𝑶𝒇𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅," the leader of the Eremites hefted his heavy blade over his shoulder, smirking widely. "But please, do make sure her pretty face is still intact when we're done."

[Y/N] reached over her shoulder, grinning as she pulled out her spear, glinting in the darkness with a light [f/c] hue. "Just what I needed to stretch my arms."

She inhaled a deep sigh of breath, watching her opponents move around, surrounding her. As the first took a shot with his crossbow, she listed to the side, her hair a second slower. She giggled, her mien that of a lazy five year-old's. Quickly and cruely, she speared the man in the chest, twisting her polearm, making sure he was long gone.

Soon enough, [Y/N] found herself soaked in crimson blood, the eremites now dead. This was the side of herself she could never let her friends see. Yet the blood wasn't the eremite's blood. In fact, most of it was her own. She always opted to give them a quick clean death, rather than letting them bleed out for several minutes. But she never paid attention and almost always ended up losing a lot of blood. Collei's master, Tighnari always told her she had to be more careful, but it just so happens that the curious little [h/cnette/blonde...] had become deaf for the time it took him to speak.

"Ah fiddlesticks," she hissed, lifting her shirt to watch the open gash drip with blood. Stooping by the bank, [Y/N] gently lowered her body into the cold water. "Shoot!"

She had completely forgotten about where she had to be. The sun was yet to rise, but it seemed like she had wandered to far. She couldn't tell what direction she came from. 

"Crwaawwhhh, ahhhh, rwahhh..."

The terrifying noises of the jungle, foreign to the [h/c] haired girl began to intensify. There were no creatures expect for a single beady eyed crow. It glared into her soul like some messed up doll. The bird's dim eyes reflected fathoms worth of knowledge and wits. [Y/N] shook her head, she must be delusional. That crow is completely fine. It must just be the lack of sleep getting to her.

However, soon, another crow landed on a nearby branch. Followed by another, then another. [Y/N] shifted her feet nervously, grabbing her spear and launching it at the first crow with all her might. It screamed like a toddler would cry for candy, almost too human.