One-shot: A very good night's sleep🍋

Eh?

"Come on~ It'll be fun!"

Passing my eyes around, there isn't much to take note of in this room. A bed against the wall, made to perfection with a nice carpet decorated by white, red and blue patterns resembling that of origami. A side table carrying a small, but functional lamp on its top. The ceiling bears six fluorescent lights hanging onto it generating a beautiful illumination around the room. Of course, I cant forget about the brown door to the bathroom which should be natural considering this situation. Overall, this is a top-notch place to reside in, ignoring the lack of other furniture, which should be easy to fix up.

Matsushita presses her breasts against my left arm. While she is still donning her school attire, the sensation still manages to arouse me. So it really is this soft and plump? No wonder so many guys devote themselves to worshipping this wonderful body part only possessed by the representatives of the opposite sex.

Wait a minute...

Even if it's fake, Karuizawa is still in a relationship with Yõsuke. If we go by what social norms dictate, this is immoral on all sorts of levels. I believe it's called 'cucking' or 'NTR' in accordance with what the guys were talking about that one time. Then again, he probably wouldn't even mind if it was the case. Despite the fact that so much time has wound away, neither of the two seemed to have attempted to close through the wall occupying the distance in the relationship.

She has already achieved her goal of obtaining popularity by being his girlfriend, so it should be safe for her to break up with him now. It isn't cheating if the relationship never existed in the first place.

I watched as Satō dipped her hands underneath the skirt, making the situation lewder than it should be. Slowly, slower and slow, the undergarment wrapped around her waist went down gracefully. The other two repeated these actions taking care to give me a clear view of the sight.

A certain research has been published in which it was investigated how far the human brain can fill in the dots. A percentage of people were shown two similar pictures showing a woman. The first one was as straightforward as it could get; the woman completely naked and lying on the bed. The second one was only slightly more conservative than the other; the woman's essential parts covered by a two-set lingerie.

When asked which one they found more arousing, the applicants mostly picked the second, conversative picture. This is likely because covering up allows some room for imagination in the person's mind. When she is completely uncovered, there isn't any answer to be discovered. Perhaps this is why such a sight is so effective upon my spirit.

Next on the menu awaiting selection, is the removal of the blazer and shirt; one that is quite commonly shown in a number of movies and television series. One reason for doing this is that it exposes the breasts of the female in question. As for whether the bra is unclamped is another topic. Needless to say, such an act would provide me with the ability to experience the sensation of these plump, bouncy, milky organs in additionally exquisite detail.

"Take off your shirt and bra." I commanded.

It was necessary to for me adopt this role in such a situation. My voice equally monotone as always, yet filled with the breath of life. It should be noted that sex has never been a bad thing. Even the Christian bible can share my sentiments on this. It is the oldest existing method used to create life for the majority of species capable of reproduction.

Adam had sex with his wife Eve, becoming the first human couple to do so. In fact, they had even received an order from God himself which is, "Be fruitful and multiply, that the earth may be filled" in Genesis 1:28.