Chapter 1 - "Starry Night"

Message from Author

This is my first fanfic by the way.

I have been wanting to write a fanfic for a while so here we are. It's a Suisei fanfic so I guess all I can say is enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess this is where it begins." I say to myself as I walk in the school.

It is my first year of high school and I'm honestly not very excited. I just moved to a new city so I have no friends at this school.

As I walk around looking for my first class I try to ignore all the people around me. "Damn it's going to be hard making new friends." I said to myself.

I make it to my first class and I look around. It's just me and another student. She is sitting at a desk playing with a Switch.

Before I could quietly leave the class she looks towards me and gives me a smile.

"Hey there!" She said.

"H-hey." I said nervously.

I didn't expect another student to be here during the passing period.

She walks up to me and stands in front of me.

"What's your name?" She asked.

I start to feel nervous. But I respond.

"Uh, my name is Y-Y/N. What's your name?" I asked nervously.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. My name is Hoshimachi Suisei."

We stand there awkwardly for a few seconds until she asks me to sit with her.

"Y/N let's take a seat."

"Alright then."

We pick the seats in the back of the class.

"Y/N, I didn't expect anyone else to come to class early. "

"Yeah I thought I would be the only one here."

She seems very nice and so far I'm already enjoying this conversation.

"Most people stay in the hallway during the passing period." she said. "But I guess you are also avoiding everyone."

"Yeah I don't want any attention."

I'm honestly surprised. She seems like a very positive and energetic person. I expected her to be in a huge crowd of people.

"So Suisei, what are you doing right now."

"I'm just playing Tetris."

She shows me her Switch with Tetris 99 open.

"Ah that's nice. You know I also play Tetris 99"

She looks at me excitedly.

"Oh my goodness really?"

I guess she hasn't met anyone else who plays Tetris.

"We should play some games then."