Chapter 22 - "Stellar"

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I last published and I want all of you to understand that I'm not much of a writer anymore so I apologize if publishing is a bit slow. I hope you all understand, I'm trying my best to gain motivation to at least write so you all can enjoy this story I started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months after

~~~~~

Due to Suisei's success she started being easily recognized in public and at school. Suisei had to do school privately so I don't see her at school anymore. While we go out on dates people also recognize Suisei so we can't enjoy our time together. Suisei doesn't seem to mind much but her manager wants her to stay safe so we haven't been able to go out for a while.

I've only been able to see Suisei at her practice and if I visit her house. But also Suisei has been busy with practice, streams, and working on music videos and lyrics. She's gotten a few song releases out which were big and popular. We often now hear Comet, and Next Color Planet play on the radio.

It's been a while since I last visited Suisei so I'm going to visit her again.

I make sure to get dressed nicely and also make sure she is okay.

~~~~~~~~~~
Text

Y/N: Suisei...

Y/N: are you busy?

S: no why?

Y/N: I wanna come over

Y/N: it's been a while too

S: sure

S: currently getting ready to record a MV so we can chat while I'm doing that

Y/N: alright then I'm on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~

I took the train to Suisei's house which took a while but it's faster than walking.

While I was on the train, the speakers were playing Stellar Stellar which made me happy. I love seeing how much Suisei has succeeded. I guess I now have something to tell her once I get to her place.

I was dropped off and I walked the rest and made it in a few minutes. I usually bring Suisei a gift when I come over but I couldn't this time unfortunately.

I text her to open the door for me. I heard her run down the stairs to open the door for me.

"Hi Y/N! How are you?" Said Suisei excitedly.

"Hey Suisei, I'm going good. I missed you so much." I walked inside the house and pulled her closely and hugged her. She put her face on my chest.

"I missed you so much, I'm sorry I've been busy and I've been recording so many music videos I just don't have time to spare anymo-"

"It's okay Suisei, I understand. I'm glad that you are working so hard. I'm happy that you are so famous now." I said cheering her up.

Suisei calmed down a bit, "Really? I thought you'd be mad that I don't have time for you anymore."

"No no, it's okay, I know you are busy now. Just tell me if you ever need anything, I'll always be here for you." I then hugged her tightly in between my arms.