Chapter 11: "Not Only An Idol But Also a Streamer"

Message From Author:
Sorry for no update in a while, I had exams and had studying to do and then out of nowhere I had a family trip.

Anyways, of course most importantly Thank You for 1k reads! I really appreciate the support and looking forward to continuing this fanfic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and as always I start thinking about Suisei.

"Damn I forgot she is a member of Hololive now..."

I remembered that not only is she going to be an idol but she is also going to be a streamer.

I have been watching a few of the Hololive members streams and they were pretty fun and entertaining.

Guess I'm also now I'm going to be watching Suisei's streams.

Anyways I got off of my bed so I can get ready. Suisei has her first practice today and probably an informational meeting as well.

I had some Hololive songs playing as I was getting ready, I really enjoy listening to their songs.

I guess ever since Suisei first tried out I have been really into Hololive and have genuinely been enjoying their talent's music.

I got ready pretty quickly as usual since I don't want to be late and upset Suisei.

I texted Suisei that I'm almost ready and that she should also be ready for when I arrive.

A few times I let Suisei walk alone but today I wanted to walk with her.

"It may be very early in the morning but whatever, at least I'll be with her haha."

I finished getting ready so I got my bag, keys and closed the door afterwards.

"Ah! F-f--" I yelled

I caught my hand on the door. It was a little bruised but I dealt with it.

The pain did go away quickly though.

"Suisei will probably notice it and treat it, haha." I said to myself

As I was walking I had my headphones on with Hololive music playing.

I kept looking at my bruised hand.

"Damn it's actually worse than I thought."

~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip

I arrived at Suisei's house and then knocked on the door.

She opens the door.

"Hey Y/N Good Morning!" She said

"Good morning Suisei."

"Come inside please."

She brought me in.

"Be a little quiet, my parents are still sleeping."

"Ah alright, I'll be quiet."

Y/N could you help me real quick.

"Sure, with what?" I asked

"Could you help me tie my hair?" She asked trying to tie it herself

"Of course I can."

I go ahead and help her. I noticed that her hair was very soft.

"Suisei you hair is so soft, you must really take care of it."

"Haha thanks, I use a pretty good shampoo."