Part 5 ~Night Out~

My shift is finally over I just need to finish wiping the tables off and then leave.
I Rush as I start doing so finally I'm done I take my apron off as fast as I can and hang it up "you're in a rush" Matt says as he starts to take his apron off "yeah I'm going out tonight" I say is a smile spreads across my face "ooo like a date" "no no just as friends"
I say trying to correct him "okay if you say so who's it with" he asked curiously before I left "it's with Amanda" I say before leaving.

I finally make it to my apartment put some light makeup on and a cute outfit.

As I finish getting ready you hear a knock on the door

As I finish getting ready you hear a knock on the door. I opened the door and she. Looks. Hot.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she saw me staring "uh yeah I like your outfit" I said stepping out the door

"Are you ready?" She asked as she saw me staring "uh yeah I like your outfit" I said stepping out the door. "Thanks you look nice too" she said with a smile. That smile is going to be the death of me. We walk out of the building and get into her car. she handed me the aux cord I grabbed it with a smile and plugged it into my phone playing f/s. "You got some good taste" as she started to Bob her head we started singing out the lyrics until we made it to the restaurant.

We walked inside and got seated "hello I'll be your server for today" a young man said
"What would you like to drink" he asked me directly looking at me up and down I got slightly uncomfortable so I shifted in my seat a bit "some water will be fine" I say not making eye contact with him. Amanda sitting in front of me sees this and grabs my hand the boy takes notice and asks Amanda "and for you" he says slightly annoyed "I'll take a Pepsi thank you" she said practically glaring at him. He walks off and we start to talk about what we want to eat. The waiter comes back a few minutes later with our drinks. "Have you figured out what you would like to eat" he asked looking at me "I would like some chicken alfredo with a salad"she said getting his attention "and my girlfriend would like f/f" she said staring him down he looked annoyed when she said girlfriend he wrote down his little notepad and then walked away. "Sorry I could tell he was making you uncomfortable"
She said looking at me. "Oh no you totally saved me from that creep" I said in a relieved tone.

As we were talking for a bit I kept thinking about what she said  girlfriend? I know she was just saying that so he would stop looking at me but still it made me feel kind of Happy. I was snapped out of my senses when the food arrived.
We talked and laughed as we ate our food it feels like we known each other for years it was so fun.
We finished up and Amanda paid even though I said I would she would not let me she took me to my apartment and got out of the car opening the door "princess" she said with a bow as she opened my door. I giggled and played along getting out of the car like I was Royal.

We walked up to my apartment we stopped at my door "I had a lot of fun today Amanda thank you"I said we'll turn around. "oh anytime I had fun too" she said "hey do you maybe want to stay for a bit and watch a movie" I asked before she walked away. She turned around and looked at me with a smile.
"Sure" she said since the next to me waiting for me to open the door.
We walked in and sat on the couch I gave her the remote and went to the kitchen to make popcorn. I sit back down on the couch with the popcorn bowl in my lap and see she chose a comedy. "Ooh I like comedy" I say as I grab a blanket and put it over both of us. In the middle of the show we both start laughing hysterically because of a joke that was made. She eventually stopped laughing but I kept going because I thought it was so funny and because I was a little tired. She just stared at me with a smile on her face. "What are you looking at" I say as I wiped a tear away from my eye still giggling "it's just you're really cute when you laugh" she said with a smirk making me blush a little "oh thanks" I say nervously.

Eventually the movie ended but I feel asleep 15 minutes before it did I was pretty tired. Amanda just looks at me with a smile on her face she grabs the popcorn and puts it on the table shutting the TV off then grabbing the blanket. Laying back with me on her chest covering us both up. Eventually she also fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of a long chapter.
Next part coming out tomorrow!