Part 8 ~missing you~

Sorry it's been so long since I updated I've just been very busy 😭

It's been a few weeks since you and Amanda hung out you've been going to work and going home life is honestly been kind of boring Lily must have noticed this because she invited you to hang out at a bar after work would you agreed cuz you have nothing better to do anyway.

You and Lily mean about the bar
"Hey girl omggg you look so cute" Lily said we'll jumping up and down.

(This is what you're wearing if you don't want to wear you don't have to)

"It's been a while since I went out so I decided to get a little dressed up" I said well taking her hand and walking insideReally smiled well walking in front of me now leading me to a table

Really smiled well walking in front of me now leading me to a table.
That some people are at than I realized it's Amanda and Liz.

As the night went on Amanda and Lily were both wasted I was tipsy but not drunk cuz I wanted to be able to get me and Lily home list got picked up a while ago because she wasn't feeling good which leaves me with too drunk idiots. I looked at the time and realize it's probably a good idea to go home I knew Lily was probably going to crash up my place but I didn't think Amanda was so I didn't really have room in my apartment it's okay I'll probably just sleep on the floor I saw myself and make it up walking towards the two idiots on the dance floor.
"Guys we should start heading home" I say as I put Lily's arm over my shoulder because she can't seem to walk straight. Amanda looks over at me and doesn't seem to happy at Lily's over top of me. Amanda then decides to throw her body on to me which lands us all on the floor. I let out a sigh and see someone's standing over us it's Matt he's laughing as he takes a picture of us all "are you just going to stand there or help me"I say as he starts to pick lily up.
I get up myself and help Amanda up off the floor she now has her arm around me and head resting on my shoulder
Beautiful little flustered at this but just try to ignore it because she's drunk
"Hey I can take Lily home if you got your other friend"Matt says holding Lily up straight
I think for a second I trust Matt so why not
"That would be a big help thanks man" I say as I start walking towards the door with Matt and start walking our separate ways
Amanda can barely even stand I think for a moment and then been down back facing Amanda "get on" I say she looks a bit confused but then starts giggling and slowly gets onto my back.
Instead of a circle she's a bit heavier than I thought so I better hurry.

We finally make it to my apartment and I set Amanda on my bed she didn't seem to want to let go I kind of had to force her off me. "I'll be right back I'm going to grab you a couple water and some ibuprofen for when you wake up" I say as I grab a blanket from the end of the bed and cover her up

I come back with the water and ibuprofen and said it on the bedside table I go to walk out but didn't feel a tug on my shirt.
"No...you're staying" Amanda says quiet but loud enough for me to hear I was quite drunk myself so I decided to not fight her I laid down next to her and fell asleep almost immediately.

___________________

Sorry but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and trying to work on posting more.
Very slow updates but I will try to update every Wednesday and Friday.