Part 7 ~ Hang out ~

I start to stir awake "mmm warm" I say
Then I hear a chuckle "good morning to you too"...... I slowly look up and see Amanda smirking down at me I'm laying on her.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry did I fall asleep on you" I say as I try to get up but then she grabs me and turns me she..is..spooning..me
"Just a little longer" she says as I can feel the words on back of my neck and she borrows her head in. I am a blushing mess right now I'm so happy she can't see my face "ok just for a bit" I say not really wanting to get up.

~few hour's later ~

I'm making food in the kitchen for me and Amanda right now she's in the bathroom. I hear the bathroom door open and close signaling that she came out I hear footsteps approach behind me. Then she hugs me from behind and puts her head on my shoulder. I tense for a moment but then relax.
"Smells good" she says a tired voice
I hum and then take a spoonful of what I'm making and blow on it to make sure it's not too hot. I've then put it by her mouth to take a bite she smirks and takes a bite of the food. "Mmm good job" she says with mouth full of food. "Thanks but chew with your mouth closed" I say rolling my eyes.
"Yes ma'am" she says in a sarcastic tone.
It's silent for a second so I look over at her it looks like she's thinking about something.

~~~~~

Amanda left about an hour ago I'm getting ready for work because I got called in it's a pretty busy day today I really hate going to work on my days off.
I'm working as a waitress for the cafe today because there are too many people to just create a line.
After a few hours it dies down and my manager says I can go home.
I get home and decide there's still like a whole day left so I called Lily.

"Heyyy"

"Hehe hi Lily I was wondering if you wanted to come over and do a cosplay stream"

"Oh sure I'll be there in a minute we haven't done one of those in a while"

"Ok see you soon"

I hang up the phone and go to my bathroom to get ready I decided to get into my deku cosplay because it's the easiest around the time I'm done Lily gets here.

Hey Lily I'm going to set the phone up well you get ready

Ok!

I set up the phone and decide to start going live people start to flood in slowly.

"Hey guys" I say and wave at the camera

Then I hear my phone go off I pick it up and see Amanda texted me.

I didn't know you cosplayed that's so cool maybe we can cosplay together sometime

She texted me I respond yeah I didn't know you did either if you're not doing anything right now you can come join my life.
I say as I know her place is not that far from mine. I finished up texting her then Lily comes out. She's in her todoroki cosplay.

After a while I hear knock got the door I get up and open it it's Amanda and her bakugo cosplay and she looked good.
"You look good" I say as I let her in
"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself" she says with a smile.
"Streams over here me and Lily started not too long ago" I say walking over to our set up.
We sit down on the couch and I introduce Amanda to my stream "guys this is my friend Amanda and she'll be joining us for a stream" I stay with a smile and she waves a lot of people seem to recognize her and start calling her name. This is going to be a long stream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey so sorry I haven't posted in like a while there are going to be slow updates so bear with me.
Thank you for your patience 🤟