part 9 ~cosplay stream?~

I wake up and see that Amanda is not next to me I grown as I turn over and check my phone there's a text from Amanda.

"Hey sorry I didn't mean to crash at your place but I left some ibuprofen and water by your bed so you can take some thanks for that by the way"

I decided to text her so she doesn't feel bad about crashing on my place.

"Hey Amanda it's fine you can crash at my place any day and thank you so much I have a headache"

I got up and took the ibuprofen off and I walked into my kitchen and decided to make eggs and bacon then I hear knock at the door.

"BESTIEEEEE"

I hear my bestie as I walk over and open the door.

"You have a key Don't make me walk all the way to the door next time" I say

"Well about that I kind of lost it last night"she said you was a smile on her face hoping I wasn't too mad.

"So a random person probably is my key"I see irritated I probably have to change my locks now.

"Yeah sorry about that I really just need to get a keychain"she said sitting on the kitchen counter as I continued to cook

I crack another egg and put some more bacon in because she probably went to breakfast too.

"And I came here to ask you why you let Matt see me like that!!" She said is she starts fake punching me

"Because I had Amanda and I couldn't carry both you home" I say as I finished up the food

"Oh did you guys do" she said and it a teasing voice as she wiggled her eyebrows grabbing a plate.

"We didn't do anything we just cuddled because she wouldn't let me leave the room and she was going before I even woke up."I said as I start to eat.

"Speak of the devil" I say as she starts to call me.

I answer the phone ''hey what's up I with lily right now You're on speaker"

"Oh all right hey Lily I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to come over for a cosplay stream with me Liz Nikki and Rachel"she said

I looked over at Lily who said yes
"Yeah sure what cosplay should we do"
I asked

"Hmm maybe deku and todoroki it starts around 3:00"
She said

"Ok see you then"

"Ok see you"

"That sounds exciting we should probably take showers and start to get ready" Lily said
"I'm getting my car out of the shop today so we can head there before the stream" I said

We take our showers and get ready we often really car and drive to the shop to get mine.
I paid for what I needed to and now we're driving back to my house cuz we should probably only take one car.
We decided just take mine and we start driving to Amanda's.

"Hey if there's drinks there you can let loose little I'll take you home it was pretty mean of me to invite you out to a bar then just get drunk" Lily said it was an actual apology

"Really it was okay but yeah I think I do need to let loose a little"I said

We make it to Amanda's and I pull in her driveway there are a few other cars already there.
Me and Lily walk up to the door and knock
Few seconds after Liz opens the door in her aizawa cosplay. She's holding her red cup and a immediately knew that there's going to be alcohol involved.
I look over Lily and we both agree that tonight's going to be a fun night.

She lets us in and everyone says hi to each other and gives hugs it feels like a big family gathering.
You talk about what we're going to talk about in stream and what games are going to play. Amanda is in her bakugo cosplay and Nikki is in her mina cosplay.
Rachel decided to not get in cosplay and just be our bartender.

A few hours later we start the stream and hundreds of people start the flood in I'm sending next to Nikki and Rachel. Amanda is somewhere in the kitchen getting booze and Lily and Liz are on the floor playing rock paper scissors for some reason.

Amanda comes back with two red cups in her hand she's in hands me one and sits in between me and Nikki.
We started the stream by just having the chat ask questions. Some point in the stream me and Rachel find something really funny to the point where we're almost crying and holding each other. Amanda looks over with a smile. What's so funny guys she asked as she put her hand around my waist and pulls me slightly closer to her.

We calm down and we are now playing truth or dare the group asked me Truth or dare I say dare not really caring what it is and being a little drunk we then look at the chat and mostly they are saying to kiss todoroki (Lily) which I'm funny because we've done this before on stream I get off the couch and stumble over to lilly sitting on her lap the whole group said wow or is it getting hot in here.
But Amanda didn't say anything she just watched. I go in for a kiss with my bestie and it lasted a bit before Amanda got up and pulled me back to the couch making me sit on her lap she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my shoulder.
The chat then freaks out and is telling us to kiss Amanda didn't seem to notice this because she was siping her drink but I did so I turned my head to face her she's then turned her head to see what I wanted.

_____________________________

Longer chapter today
1016 word's