Gegg

Mariana pov
I haven't seen slime in a while I kinda miss him so I decided to ask were slime was around the Qsmp when I looked inside Roier's therapy office hi ding (I thing that's how you spell his name ) and I saw Quackity and this weird egg thing standing and play Music? AND TALKING? Saying gegg in this weird voice then he "hacked" and SLIME? I yelled they all looked at me but I was looking at slime he looked just the same Roier dragged me into the office and Quackity begged to not tell anyone but I was still looking at slime then he walked over to me and smiled "hey Mari ,can you do me favor and not tell anyone?" " sure..but why were you an egg?" "His name is gegg and me and Quackity are going to rob houses with him" " okay? I missed you" I said looking away Quackity and Roier looked at each other and left to give us privacy "DO NOT FUCK IN MY OFFICE" Roier yelled. Me and slime laughed and he say on my lay and kissed me. I kisses back and we pulled away "hey! What did I say!" Roier and Quackity were at the window. I stared moving slimes hips making him look like he was riding me we held back our laughs when they Roier yelled at us covers his eye but u could see he was peeking and Quackity was laughting his ass off and slime started "moaning"
"OH YES MARIANA!~" we started laughing and looked at each other "love you" slime put his arms around me"I love you too" Roier burst into the room covering his eyes with Quackity behind him not covering his eyes smiling and waving "Mariana leave we need to finish and do NOT tell anyone!" "Okay okay bye slime~" "bye!~"
End
I ❤️ GEGG
This was also recessed by @Amy123w