Red lights

No one pov
Mariana and slimecicle had just gotten back from their wedding and we're heading into their house. Mariana plopped himself on their bed while slimecicle climbed on top of him kissing him neck. Mariana slimed and turned around facing slimecicle pulling him in for a kiss which turned into making out with each other. Soon they were taking each others clothes off. When they were only in boxers Mariana grabbed a remote and pressed a red button turning the lights in the room red which made slimecicle smirk and bite his neck making a soft moan come out of Mariana. He then slid off their boxers started pumping Mariana's yk. While slimecicle was pumping he flipped Mariana over so that he was on his stomach and slid himself inside Mariana making a groan. He started thrusting slowly ,making Mariana moan softly. Soon he started going at a fast pace ,making Mariana moan loud and grip the sheets, shoving his face in a pillow. Charlie them flipped them over so that Mariana was riding him. Mariana jumped rode Charlie like there was no tomorrow which made Charlie grip the sheets and Mariana's thighs. Soon after they both came. Mariana flopped next to Charlie both panting. They looked at each other and smiled cuddling each other and falling asleep.
End
TYSM FOR 13.3K READS🫶🏼🫶🏼
ILYSM