🌧️The rain🌧️

No Ones POV
It was a warm summer evening when Mariana and slimecicle decided to go for a walk in the park. They were both feeling a little stressed and some fresh air was just what they needed. As they strolled through the trees, they noticed the sky growing darker. Suddenly, the clouds above opened up and rain started pouring down. Mariana and slime looked at each other and laughed. They were both drenched within seconds, but they didn't care. They were having too much fun.
Mariana grabbed slime's hand and started twirling him around. They danced in the rain, their laughter ringing out through the forest. Slime spun Mariana around in return, and they both fell to the ground, laughing and play fighting. As they layed there and the rain washing over them, Mariana looked into slime's eyes. He felt his heart swell with love. They had been together since they were paired as Juana flippa's in parents, and he couldn't imagine his life without slime.

"Slime," Mariana said, his voice soft. "I love you."

Slime smiled back at him. "I love you too, my bitch wife."

And with that, they got up off the ground and continued dancing in the rain. They didn't care about anything else in the world. They were happy just being together.
End
Recommend by @Gaym3er_Tomm3y