Chapter 3

Andrew's POV

"Ok then, thanks. We'll get going" I said and waved as I left with Ian, I saw them wave and smile a bit in response.
"What's with the sudden act of kindness?" Ian asked out of the blue which made me look at him. We're currently walking to our tutor since class is over. "What do you mean?" I asked as I faced him with confusion all over my face. "With Diane and even Priscilla, come on you know what I mean. You don't really speak up no matter how noisy our class is, you don't usually approach group works you just wait for their instructions, and you definitely don't ask for both ig and fb account of people who aren't your friend." Ian replied. " I actually don't know but I feel something different towards those girls especially Diane like we're somehow connected" I replied. I saw Ian give me a teasing smile after I gave my reply. "Stop that look I know what that means and no not in that sense, I've liked someone before and this is definitely different." I said right away. "If you say soo..." Ian answered obviously still teasing me but I just shrugged it off. "Whatever let's go to tutor now. Teacher Jen might be looking for us already, you don't wanna keep her waiting." I said and he just nodded in reply.

Since we were 5 minutes late than usual everyone looked at us the moment we entered teacher Jen's classroom, yes teacher Jen is a teacher at our school and she tutors different grade levels alongside teacher Anne. Ian and I then just proceeded to the area with our classmates. "Hey guys, why are you late?" Kriz one of our long time classmates asked. " We just had words with Priscilla and Diane before going here." I replied and Ian just nodded in agreement. "Diane? As in the new girl from a public school?!" Kriz suddenly asked with her high pitched voice which made us look at her. "Why? What's wrong with her? And besides she's our groupmate that's why we talked to her. She seems pretty nice too." Ian replied before I can. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER? FIRST AND FORMOST SHE'S FROM A PUBLIC SCHOOL, SHE DOESN'T BELONG HERE...." Kriz said exaggeratedly "What the-" I was about to say. "Pretty sure she's going after our money and with that being said I doubt that she's actually really nice. And she's just overall really annoying, you saw how she answered in class, right? Gosh such a show off."Kriz added. "Whoa stop right there Kriz, first who are we to judge people? And it's not so nice of you to assume her social status just because she came from a public school and you literally just called her a gold digger, seriously? Stop with that attitude of yours, you're looking too high of yourself again. Kriz I'm telling you don't start trouble with them cuz I swear." I said. "But-" Kriz was cut because the door suddenly opened. Teacher Jen went to the door for few seconds and everyone from our side's mouth was left open as the door revealed the person she was talking to. "Come in, don't be shy" we heard teacher Jen tell her. "Ok everyone we have a new tutee to join us, please make her feel included especially you fourth graders since she's in the same grade level as you." Teacher Jen told everyone. "Go ahead sweetie. Go seat with them...... Diane"

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|
HI EVERYONE!! Here's a quick update since I wanted to do something calming for a while, I'll still be inactive and it's still unsure when will I publish the new next chapters but I hope you enjoy this short one. Also it's graduation season for some so I wanna congratulate all those who've graduated and for those in their last quarter or semester hang in there guys you're almost there and soon you'll see the fruits of your labor as you attend your respective Graduations, Moving ups, and Recognitions! Stay motivated everyone!🫶🏼

Lovelots,
Miss J