Chapter 8

"I like you. And a lot."

The words echoed in Jeongin's mind, who had gone stiff and felt that his heart was on the verge of leaving his chest, the air in his lungs had evaporated and his mind had also frozen, unable to continue. Everything about him was in chaos at the time, his hand trembled and the yogurt almost exploded on the ground.

"Are you going to stay there or what?"

Hyunjin stared at him and snatched the yogurt from his hands, gulping it down, then running his tongue between his lips. As he noticed that his servant was still in a "stupid shock" that he did not understood, he violently pulled him by the arm and slammed him into the huge room, throwing the yogurt bottle into an empty basket.

After two minutes, they both exited the way they had entered. Jeongin was carrying two huge heavy bags on his arms and Hyunjin was typing on his cell phone.

"Shit, I think it's going to rain."

"But if it was very sunny." The youngest muttered, still not daring to look him in the eye.

"Here it says that it will rain."

The attractive boy planted the screen of his cell phone on his reddened face and the younger only smiled a little, while he nodded his head and looked away. The bags were about to fall from his arms being so heavy, but even so, he kept walking.

"I will order my cell phone online, these devil shops don't even know how to sell."

"Yes, that's better, so you don't waste time coming here like today."

"With you time is never wasted, precious, you are so fun."

The taller wanted to laugh, but his mouth went dry at the sight of two familiar images walking past him.

It was HyunJoon and Yeonjun, what the hell were they doing there?! He adjusted his glasses over his eyes and quickened his steps, though it was too late. HyunJoon's damn eyes were looking at him and now he was parting his lips in surprise, calling out to him.

Oh shit.

He took Jeongin by the arm and dragged him to the opposite side, roughly and quickly. The youngest almost tripped over all the bags, although he didn't manage to fall, because Hyunjin's hand around his forearm didn't even give him time for that.

"What's going on?"

"Let's go on another way." He looked both ways and then at him.

"Why?"

"Because I like going out through the other side."

When they were in the parking lot, he released him and exhaled, running a hand over his head as he looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He had been close to getting caught.

"You're going to fall if you keep having those bags, here give them to me."

He held out an arm towards Jeongin, who was staring down at the bags with a kind of 'second shock' on his face. His thick heart-shaped lips had parted and formed something like an embarrassed smile. Hyunjin touched his chin for a second.

"Hey, are you going to give it to me?" The youngest woke up from his dream and nodded quickly

"Oh yes thanks."

Hyunjin carried the heavy bags without problem and he headed for his car, opening the back and tossing them inside.

"Get on, precious." He indicated, walking to open the front door.

The youngest nodded with the same smile as before and a few sparks in his eyes, was he sick? He exhaled, getting into the vehicle and putting it to work in a minute. The rain started falling after ten minutes.