1

Chapters 1-7 will be re uploaded with corrections and better understanding than before ,i also added more words onto them your welcomed to re read them or not

I added more details of dk and the reader/having an admiration for one another

And yes im back

Your pov-

My head rested in my hands as my brothers and I viewed the commercial we wasted our money for.

I saw both of them get excited as the Catchy music playing meaning it started to play.

All 3 of us were in it playing the roles we planned ,it made us smile seeing it on tv.

"Wow you were both great!" Mario said talking to both me and luigi.

"I was great? Are you kidding me you were great!" Luigi said as both of them chuckled .

"All of us were!" I said with a smile as we did a little group hug laughing together.

"I'm so glad we spending all of our life savings into that commercial!" Mario smiled at the masterpiece.

"That is not a commercial it's a cinema" Luigi commented.

I just chuckled as a response to my brothers.

"You think the accents were to much?" Mario said thinking about it.

"It was not too much!" I replied reassuringly with a smile as both of them nodded.

It was such a good moment til someone disturbed it..that being spike.

He went on with mocking us like always,well mostly Luigi and Mario, barely any of me.

"Tell me have you even gotten 1 call after leaving from working for me and starting your dumb company" spike said with a mocking tone i felt those words hit a nerve and i was about to smack him but i was stopped by Mario.

"As a matter of fact we have" Luigi spat back.

"We do?" Both me and Mario's said in unison.

"Yea our mom called saying it was the best commercial" Luigi continued and then dropped his phone and heard the screen crack, making me wince at it.

After a bit spike went on with his teasing and grabbed Mario by his collar mocking him making me more angrier for what spike was doing.

Once Mario was dropped and called 'a joke' i felt the urge to tackle spike but Mario holded me back.

"It's okay (y/n) don't listen to him" he said as i felt like i should have done something but also knew to listen to Mario,after all he's older than me.

"He's 3 times your size Mario and I'm pretty sure he will find a way to fight back (y/n)" Luigi said.

"You can't be scared all the time" Mario said.