5

Mid short

Edit: i have to rewrite most of this  chapter and it'll make it longer [used to be about 730 words]

New part of the story

Your pov

I woke up with a headache and a stomach pain.

Must be from the earlier impact ,all i remember was matio and Luigi trying to beat bowser ,i don't really know other than that.

Did they even win?

I got up from what felt like a bed and winced in pain, feeling every single pain at the same time.

I looked down to see i was pretty bandaged up.

Tho i could see blood leaking out of it,it wasn't too much but I also saw dry blood,which sucked.

Maybe One of my brothers took me here?

I mean who else would bandage me up this good.

Then I heard someone enter ,i let my gaurd down just thinking they're either my brothers ,peach,toad or dk.

Kinda was hoping for dk, i missed him,i loved his jokes and talks.

But Instead i saw the same koopa ,the one that seemed like a general.

He smiled making eye contact with me.

"Looks like you barely made it alive, aren't you lucky" he said walking closer to me.

I mean sure he was threatening, especially if i was thrown by him and he attacked mario.

But i wasn't sure if to trust him.

"Im not going to harm ya" he said sitting at the far end of the bed.

"Then what am i doing here?" I said looking directly at him.

He shrugged with a grin.

"Don't know,maybe because i just wanted to.." he chuckled as i let out a sigh.

"Can i leave?"

"No"

"..then why am i here!" i shouted tired of this already.

"You're quite the beauty and i don't plan to keep you held hostage.. I'll let you go but just remember, you'll never escape from my feelings or me" he whispered once he got closer making me hold my breath.

I started to get lost in thought at what he might of meant by that til i felt something against my lips snapping out of my thoughts.

He pressed his lips against mine , leaving me speechless,he stopped the kiss and smiled.

"See you soon love.." he chuckled as i felt a sharp pain ,it being a needle with some type of liquid that made me pass out.
.
.
.

"For God's sake! Where were you (y/n)?!" Mario shouted as i sat on my bed.

I don't know how or why but i got home.