2

Your Pov-

We finally arrived as peach knocked at the door.

A blonde ape roared scaring toad who was now hiding behind princess peach as i chuckled a bit.

"How you doing" Mario said as i just waved at the blonde ape unsure what to do.

"We are here to see the king" peach said as he went closer towards peach in an attempt to get her scared but peach didn't react,she leaned lightly and bravely.

"Follow me" he said as we did, we headed to what seemed like a kart.

I smiled in excitement seeing the place in the speeding kart making me chuckle lightly,toad seemed to be enjoying it as well but Mario and peach seemed a bit scared of possibly falling off.

After passing all of that we arrived at a different location.

Then We entered the place were a throne was present and there were a line of guards.

Now i see why they are called the strongest.

"We want your army" peach stated to Cranky Kong.

I did not pay too much attention since i was busy looking around.

I saw a few stares in me but i didn't really care.

"We won't leave until we get your army" Mario said standing up for the princess finally catching my attention.

Cranky Kong thought it was funny that Mario decided to act brave.

"You'll have my army, THE best army ,if you defeat my son in a battle" Cranky Kong said exaggerating the word 'the' ,Mario accepted it taking that his son might be as small as him.

"You serious Mario?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yes (y/n) ,we need the army to save the mushroom kingdom and our brother " he responded.

"Yea your right,but i wish you luck " i said as he gave me a smile.

"Don't worry about me" Mario said as i nodded tho i wanted to fight since it was my good skill compared to my brother's.
.
.
.
I sat near cranky Kong , princess peach and toad.

The place looked pretty dangerous especially with the theme of fighting.

I saw Mario come as i cheered for him but some of the others booed for him.

That was until a music was heard coming out of nowhere as what seemed to be a gorilla zooming out of the place and jump out of the other place giving what seemed to be his intro .

He sang along to the music which i suppose was about him.

It had a good beat to it , he broke some wooden barrels with his hands .

I was amazed by the action and he started flexing his strength and muscles making me smile for some reason.

Lots of apes cheered for what seemed to be Donkey Kong mentioned by himself.

"Hi dad!" He said towards cranky Kong with a smile wanting his attention.

"No, Don't ,don't! Don't do that!" His dad said looking disappointed as dk started doing a few moves.

"Enough with the showboating " cranky said .

"What do you mean,they like it , that's what they came here! i bet that pretty lady does enjoy it as well!" He said pointing at me directly.

Then we made eye contact and he smiled and winked at me as i got a little flustered.

He seemed to know that i got flustered when i saw him grin now making his pecs dance showing them off making me chuckle since it looked quite silly.

After a few minutes they settled down and cranky told Mario about the upgrade boxes ,so now i knew i don't have to get too worried if he had upgrades.

But dk said he needed none to destroy Mario alerting me of course .

Mario seemed frightened but now confident and he was about to start hitting dk but dk grabbed him easily from the face smacking him there and there.

" I think i need a little help-" Mario said but i couldn't help him sadly due to the rules.

I saw dk kept smacking him, which was a bad start.

Luckily mario was able to grab the mushroom then ate it turning him small.

I heard dk's laugh making me somehow feel a tingle in my heart and got distracted not focusing on Mario who struggled.

Long story short with another chance mario grabbed another mushroom making him give him a cat suit and it gave him the advantage to defeat dk surprising all of us .
.
.

"For the record I let him win!" Dk said out of nowhere as Mario rolled his eyes at him.

Once again me and dk made eye contact as Mario left with peach.

"Haven't seen you .. around what's uhh your name?" He asked looking around to avoid eye contact like a nervous school boy asking for their crush name.

"I'm (y/n) and from what I've heard your dk..well donkey kong?" I said as he nodded fast and smiled lightly staring into your eyes.

"The one and only" he said flexing his strength again,i blushed at his action, since it seemed like he was trying to flirt.

I admired it even despite the fact he tried destroying my brother yet he had a reason to, but somehow i felt weird around dk.

"(Y/n) let's go!" Mario said dragging me as i waved a simple 'bye' to dk who's smile became a little frown making me frown as well.
.
.

We were taken to build our karts  which took my full interest and so i made one out of my choice when we were finished we lined up ,then toad started flexing his truck almost losing control making me laugh.

Til I saw dk and waved at him and he waved back with a silly looking smile but Mario blocked him from my view making me upset.

"Pay attention (y/n)" Mario said as i nodded a little bothered but went and headed out into a road, hoping i could see more of dk...for some reason