🍋~𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 ~🍋

Well since i haven't been doing request,how about i give you what most have waited for?

A Lemon

Someone requested it

This isn't part of the story/chapter

_________

Your pov

I was currently adventuring around the semi new area.

My friends mario and Luigi had introduced me more into the place whenever all that chaos with Bowser happened.

I met some guy, well a male gorilla with a great personality.

He made me laugh and comfortable ,i even felt sparks around him ,yet i decided to ignore them since maybe it wasn't that big of a deal.

I shrugged those thoughts up since i could get lost again for spacing out.

Just as i went back to reality i saw i wasn't familiar with the area.

Once again,i might have got lost..

I continued walking forward hoping i just find creatures or people to help me.

I was in luck when i saw a toad collecting something, probably to sell.

"Hi um..do you know where we are?" I approached the smaller figure as it raised its head and chuckled.

"Well we're 10 minutes away from the kingdom,if that's ehat your asking" he smiled and closed his basket of goods.

"Do you need help returning?" He asked as i nodded with a bit of blush due to embarrassment.

"Yes.. please?" I was able to squeak out a bit but then cleared my throat.

.
.

We spent time knowing eachother.

He was a great guy during those 13 minutes of walking.

We took a 3 minute break since i was getting tired of the walking.

He made lots of jokes and i repayed him by carrying his stuff , which wasn't an issue.

I got to distracted i didn't realize we got to our destination.

We both were still put of breathe by the laughing, anyone would have thought we were crazy.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

My attention went towards it and there i saw dk looking a bit worried.

"Oh hi dk!" I shouted back with a wave and smile.

He ran close to me and was about to tackle me til he saw the toad.

"Who's he?" Dk asked looking down at him.

"His name is toades! He's very funny and cool!" I replied and toades waved. (random ass name 😔)