Life Since I Lost You

Life since Riff lost his best friend Tony was not enjoyable. Life with Tony was,life without Tony wasn't. He misses Tony so much. Why couldn't things have gone different so Riff could save Tony's life? After all Tony had saved his life when they met and Riff wanted to save his life in return. But fate had different plans for them. Riff thought that it would be him dying first never Tony but he was wrong. He  remembered when he learned he was gone. He will remember that moment forever. He can't believe Tony is gone. Why didn't he get the chance to save his best friend's life? Riff will always remember him and the moment that he was told that his best friend passed.

Riff hated when memory lane took him to the moment that he was told Tony was gone.  But then again Riff was never really lucky with anything. He never really got his way. And that was life for the Jets leader. But he was used to it. Why couldn't he just get what he wants for once but he was used to it now. Tony was basically his reason for living and took care of him because of his home life. Tony was gone, Riff's womb to tomb best friend Tony Wyzek was gone,never coming back no matter how much Riff wants him back. Until his dying day,Riff will miss him.