Can't Believe You're Gone (Memorial Letter)

Dear Tony,I just can't believe you are gone. It doesn't seem like it was actually the truth even days after you had passed away. It is definitely one of the worst feelings ever. It's something I never anticipated would happen especially since it happened to you. I know that you would have wanted me to keep on living but I don't think it's possible without having you with me and in my life. I know that you would want me to move on and try to start a better life for myself now. I can't believe my best friend is deceased. I had always thought it would be me going first and I never thought it'd be you going first to your last dying day. But it happened.

You will never be able to understand this undescribable feeling of intense sadness. Sadness and regret because I didn't have a chance to encounter you to try to save you. How I wish I could have saved your life. You saved me from the start of our friendship and I wanted to be able to save you tonight. However,it seems fate had different plans for that. Fate decided to take you first and I always told myself that I will die first,not you. I do not have anything that makes it better or easier because nothing ever will. I will be living with this feeling until I pass. Without you with me,I don't know how to feel other than sadness and regret for not being able to find you and save your life.

You were the reason why I learned what love and friendship and being cared for is. You are my saving grace,my confidant,my brother from another mother,my best friend,my reason that I was still alive the day that we had met each other and I hope you knew that and remember it forever even though you are gone, remember that. I'll say it until the day I die Anton Wyzek you saved my life,you gave me dreams, most of all you taught me what love and friendship and being cared for is like from the moment that we had met each other. I wish I could've been able to save your life. Even though you're gone, you hold a place inside of my heart and will always hold it. There's a place for you in memory and heart. And there always will be just for you.