Chapter 1

January 30
9:45pm
NYC

I just finished singing my song "pretty when you cry" i felt so accomplished i never thought i would end up here on a stage performing for famous celebrities, fashion designers, millionaires, artist and actors.

All i heard were cheers and the audience clapping. I got off stage and went to find my seat since i had not made my way there yet.
There were also other people singing and receiving rewards.

Once the important part was over people were dancing and talking all around. While i was walking over to the champagne table i got offered a few modeling cards and people taking pictures with me. I made some small talk with some models i have had to work with.

I suddenly felt something buzzing in my purse.
I excused myself to go take the call and went to a quiet corner in the huge ballroom.

Once i got there i took my phone out it was the newest rose gold iPhone with a clear case that had some pictures of my friends back in japan and me together. The lockscreen had me and katsuki together as kids.

I then saw that it was katsuki calling me. I immediately picked up. ' what if something bad happened we usually call on Saturdays'

*Is everything alright??*

*yeah i just wanted to say*
*turn around*

I was a bit confused at first but then I looked up from my phone and turned around. And there stood katsuki with his arms out stretched.

"Hey sis"

I was dumbfounded. I literally felt my jaw drop to the floor in surprise. I quickly came back to reality and ran towards katsuki. He picked me up and twirled us around a few rounds. Before he put me down again but still hugged me. I was so happy to see him again, I haven't seen him in forever. I did try to go back home for some holidays but the flights were so expensive and i wasn't able to spend much back then. I cant believe that he is here.

(Japanese)

" I AM LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY WHY AND HOW ARE YOU HERE"

" what i can't see my own sister?"

"Not what i meant, I meant how did you get here i have never seen you at an event i was at"

"Mom and dad were invited and they could bring me and i brought some friends with me too"

" is that boyfriend of yours here too I really wanna meet him he sounds so sweet"

" yeah you will and some of my friends are pretty big fans of yours. Also you did a great job out there. I'm pretty sure i saw raccoon eyes, sparks and shitty hair cry."

" i still cant't believe they let you call them names, But at least you aren't as aggressive as you were in your first year. "

" i don't really care what they think but mom and dad really wanna see you again so let's go i need to get back to my friends soon."

" i plan on staying by your side the entire night i wanna spend as much time with you as possible"

I saw a small smile on his lips before he answered