Chapter 4

I woke up to my phone ringing. I took my face out of the pillows and looked at my alarm clock. It was 8:43 and my assistant Alyssa was calling me.
I took my phone off the charger and sat up straight clearing my throat before answering the call.

"Hey Alyssa"

" hello Angel ,  i have news about UA"

"Great! Am I accepted?"

" yes you are miss but you  have to perform
one more concert before going to Japan"

"That's fine with me  find me an apartment near UA and  call me again when you have the exact concert date"

"Yes miss , bye"

"Bye"

I have never seen Alyssa show any emotion. She gives great advice tho. Alyssa has short black hair, cat ears, tail, brown eyes and white skin. She has cat ears and a cats tail because she was a cat quirk.

After the call i get out of bed, make my bed, change into my work out clothes, do my skincare and put my hair up.

I make my way into the kitchen and fill my water bottle up with water and add a slice of lemon in it. Everyone was sleeping still, probably sleeping off the hangover. I make some breakfast for the others which consisted of a fruit salad, eggs, bacon, a salad with tomato's, lettuce, cucumber, avocado, oil and chicken. I also made a plate w ham, cheese, cut up tomatoes and cucumber and butter so the others can grab a slice of bread and make their own sandwiches if they want to. I put glass lids on everything so no bugs can eat the food.

I decided not to eat yet and walked down the hallway to the gym. While i was walking kiri walked towards me. " hey, do you want to work out w me?" I asked him as he stopped in-front of me. " morning! And yes i would love to work out with you" he said back smiling." Okey great, is katsuki up?" I asked curious." Well he was but when i got up he was already falling asleep again" kiri said as he scratched the back of his neck. " oh that's okey meet me in the gym when you're ready" i said as patted his shoulder and walked into the gym with my water.

I had just finished setting everything up which took about 15 minutes. " heyy! Katsumi, that breakfast slaps. Don't tell katsuki this but you might even be better" he whispered the last part. " aww thank you kiri, i appreciate it. I'm glad you like my cooking" i said smiling back at him. We both warmed up together and turns out we both had leg day. We hyped each other up, pushed our limits, talked/ gossiped. I would never say this to katsuki because he would flip out but i would definitely love to have kiri in our family bloodline.

After my workout i took a quick shower and changed into some flared jeans, red sweater, black chanel headband, black socks and lipped on my UGG slippers. Once I arrived at the kitchen i saw all of them eating around the table already and talking with one another.

" hey guys, how's the food?" I asked as i took a plate for myself from the cabinet and some cutlery. " really good kat, you made all of this?" Denki said while looking at me. " i'm happy that you like it and yes i did make all of this myself." I responded as i place some eggs, bacon, fruit salad onto my plate. " damn, i need to hire you as my private chef for reals." Said mina." Oh sweet mina can u even afford it? No offence" denki said as he whispered the last part and chuckled. " HEY, shut up" mina pouted in her seat. "Don't worry mins i can cook for u for free" i said to mina as i sat down with my plate and cup of hot coffee then patted her back hoping to cheer her up. It of course working and mina threw her arms around my neck hugging me. " thankyouthankyouthankyou" she said really fast and let go of me so i can eat. " no problem, hun" i replied as i finally stared eating my food.