Chapter 3

1 February
8:13 AM
NYC

I woke up at around 8 and got up. I waked to my bathroom and started doing my skincare routine. My skincare routine consists of cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream and sunscreen.  I then put on some medium lashes, clear eyebrow jel and highlighter. I found some leggings and a tight zip up jacket since we are going to put on some winter clothes for our other activities.

As i walked out of my room is checked if the others were still sleeping and all of them were. I made my way to the kitchen to start breakfast. I made some steamed rise, eggs, meat and miso soup. Everyone had already woken up by the time i was done cooking and they were all watching TV except Denki who was on call with his boyfriend. I heard a lot about him.

I called them all †o the table.

" yoooo i didn't know you could cook" said denki really hyped.

" stop lying Katsuki told us all about your cooking" said kirishima tiredly. He must still be tried i mean it is only 9.

"oh yeah, what did he say?" i said looking at katsuki and raising an eyebrow.

"that your cooking is alright" he said while sitting down.

"so i'm amazing at cooking, got it" i said also taking a seat across from him. kiri sat next to katsuki and kaminari next to him. sero tried to sit next to me but mina quickly sat in the chair next to me and started talking my ear off while asking questions.

They were all pretty imprest with my cooking and gave me compliments.I answered all of minas questions and she answered all of mine. When we were done eating katsuki helped me with the dishes and we talked about UA. What i need to get in a stuff also how their training works.

We walked into the living room. "aright we are going to go snowboarding and we need to buy you guys some geer and appropriete clothes for snowboarding." i said with my hands on my hips.

"isin't that stuff like crasy expensive tho?" said kirishima from the coutsh.

i took my black card out of my pocket and said " i'v got money"

their jaws dropped once again and i chuckled " get dressed and meet me here you guys have to buy snowboarding geer and warmer clothes. My driver will be waiting downstairs and try to be back by 1 PM."

"are you sure? i'd feel guilty spending that mush of your money" said kirishima again i swear i wanted to hug the guy like how is he so sweet?

"babe, i'm already filty rich what do you think this little fucker is?" katsuki said pinting his finger at me with a raised eyebrow. " sickeningly rich, like this kyle jenner wanna be could fill the ocean with her money"

"HEY, i ain't no kyle jenner wanna be and yes sweetheart it's completely fine.  i litteraly bought a privet jet last week just becouse i needed to spend a couple mil" i said while shrugging my shoulders. i swear i thought their eyes would pop out and their mouths were still wide open. "oh also you have to pick up me and katsukis parents.  and if you get done fast enough all of you can buy anything you like before one pm but only if everyone has everything they need. Alright get ready now the more time you waste the less time you have with my card." they all basically ran to their rooms and i took my notepad to plan out the next few hours.

Once they were all done we took the elevator to the parking lot and i gave katsuki my card after saying goodbye.

i got up to my penthouse again and changed into my gym clothes before going to my gym to do my 1,5 hour workout. after my workout i took a shower and changed into some thick warm tights,  a black skirt,  dark red long sleeve shirt, Dark red sweater, black boots long black trench coat. i put on a barret, some gloves, mask and my dior hand bag. I got into my car and drove to my studio to record some songs for my new album.