Chapter 2

January 31
8:13 AM
penthouse, NYC

I woke up to someone hugging my wings. I looked around to find a fluff of pink hair. I tried to move my wings so that i could get out of bed but each time she just kept on hugging my wings tighter. I hear someone moving outside and sent one of my feathers to them so maybe they can help me.

Someone knocked on my door and slowly opened it. Through the door came sero with his messy black hair and wrinkled clothes "pls help me" i said in Spanish.

I was laying on my stomach because it was the only comfortable position with my wings. I heard him chuckling before asking " where are your perfumes?". " on my make up desk why? Thats a random question" i said back in a pretty confused voice, i mean i was confused why would he want to know where my perfumes are? " you'll find out in a second" sero said while smiling at me and walking over to my make up desk.

He took my ariana grande cloud perfume and sprayed it at the other side of the bed. I then felt weight lift off of my wing and mina scooted over to the other side of the bed. I got up and asked " did she just move because of perfume?"
confused once again. " yeah it's so weird but i got her off of you at least." "Yeah thanks"

I made my way to the bathroom to do my morning skincare and put on a little mascara, highlighter and lipgloss, I didn't want to dress up a lot since it was gonna be a pretty normal day.

I put on some tight leggings, a tight shirt and a biker jacket. I put my hair up in a ponytail and walked to the living room seeing everyone except sero sleeping. It was pretty early actually, like 8 am.

I walked past the living room and towards my front door. I grabbed my helmet along the way.
Sero walked up behind me and grabbed my helmet out of my hands.

"This is a biker helmet"

"Yes"

" YOU ride a motorcycle"

"It's the easiest way to move around in new york"

Sero looked really shocked. I guess katsuki didn't tell them i ride a motorcycle. He looked at me and said " can i come with you?"  I thought about it for a little " alright, sure i'll grab you a jacket you leave a note saying that we are grabbing breakfast so they don't have to make anything"

I pushed him towards the living room while i walked back to my room to grab him a jacket. I walked back to the front door and gave sero the jacket and an extra helmet i grabbed.

"Who do you have an extra biker jacket?"

" honey, i live alone in nyc it's not like I haven't have had boyfriends or girlfriends"

"Ohh u swing both ways huh"

"Yep"

"Are you taken now?"

"Why, You interested?"

"I may be"

" for your luck no i'm not taken"

" let me take you out then , sweetheart" sero said with a big grin on his face.

"Ask again when i'm in japan"

"WAIT YOUR MOVING TO JAPAN??"

"Shut up, and yes the plan is to move back to japan"

"Sorry, do the others know that your moving back"

" it's not confirmed that i am moving back i need to sort some things out"

We got outside and sero started running and yelled " THE FIRST ONE TO THE BIKE GETS TO RIDE"
I started running too. I was a bit behind sero.
" you or the bike?" Once i said that sero stopped running and turned on his heal to look at me with a shocked face. I laughed and ran past him. I hopped on the motorcycle still laughing at seros face.