『★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: The Unwanted Surprise★』

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

🎊The first chapter is officially out now! ^^🎉

--(Y/N) is 32 years old in this first part, she is married to [Random/Guy/Name] or (R/G/N) and (Y/N)'s Bestie name is Yin (you'll find out soon why she is named that :3)

◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿

~At the hospital~

~At room 301~

Phone: "The phone number is currently switched off or unavailable at the moment. Please try again later or leave a message."

(Y/N): *cuts the call* That b*sterd, I can't believe he did this to me.. I only have a few more months... maybe a few more days left to live... and yet why can't he be by my side? Is it so much to ask for?

~Outside the hospital room~

Receptionist: How is the patient in room 301 doing?

Nurse: Not good. The doctor says she has only a few months left to live.

Receptionist: It's a shame her husband hadn't reported yet for supporting her. She's still so young. I feel so bad for her...

Nurse: It must've been hard for him too, all the pressure.. Let's hope we can nurse Ms. (l/n) back to good health from cancer.

~Nurse enters room 301-

Nurse: Ms. (l/n), it's time for your medicines.. 

Nurse: Wait! W-where did Ms. (l/n) go?

READER P. O. V.

(Y/N): It's been quite a while.. since i've stepped out of the room... the sakura trees are blooming.. spring has arrived.. They are beautiful even as they fall to the ground.. 

-Flashback-

kid (Y/N): Dad! Look at all these beautiful petals! 

(F/N): Yes dear, they are as beautiful as you!

kid (Y/N): Mhm! Spring is so pretty!

(F/N): Here you go dear, i made this for you, a flower crown.

kid (Y/N): Thanks, dad! You're the best! I love you, dad!

-Flashback end-

(Y/N): Those days... were wonderful

*Cab stops in front of (Y/N)*

(Y/N): *Gets in* Please take me to XXXX Apartments, please.

Cab driver: Oh my, you seem very ill, miss.

(Y/N): ... yes.

Cab driver: Well, you'll get better in no time. Spring is here, after all!

(Y/N): *silent* 

(Y/N) mind: He sounds as cheerful as dad, i didn't think i'd meet someone with almost the same voice here in Tokyo.

-Flashback-

Dad: Pack your bags (Y/N)! We're moving to Tokyo!

Dad: Are you happy dear?

(Y/N): Always, when i'm with you, father! You're always the best!

Dad: *pats (y/n)'s head* I'm happy whenever I'm with you too, my daughter.

-End of Flashback-

Cab driver: "Today is a gift. It's the future that someone wished to see before they died..." Isn't that how it goes?

(Y/N): I don't think i'll be alive to see tomorrow.. I don't even want to see tomorrow, even if today is my last day. It's not like something good will happen anyway.

Cab driver: What do you mean? You can always make good things happen if you want it to happen.

-reaches xxxx-

(Y/N): Here is the money.

Cab driver: *gives back the money and a sweet* Take this, think of it as a father looking out and caring for his daughter. Everything will be alright, okay? Before you know it, you'll be walking in no time, and you'll meet a man you are deeply in love with you. Or head over heels for you if you put it that way. 

(Y/N): *shocked*

Cab driver: Today is my last day.. and you're my last customer, so just promise me you'll live a happy life, okay? You don't need to pay for the ride. That's all i ask.

(Y/N): ....Okay, i promise. *smiles*

*cab drives away*

(Y/N): And thank you... *thinks of dad* for leaving me a beautiful memory in this sh*tty life of mine..

-She reaches her apartment-

(Y/N) : It's been so long since I reached home... now I wonder where is (R/G/N)... my husband.

*opens the door*

???: When we get the insurance money after she dies, we'll move to another city.

???: How much is the insurance money?

???: 500 million yen.

???: Wow! That is a lot of money! Once we get it, can I get another designer handbag?

???: I already bought you one last week. Once she is finally gone after 6 months, I'll buy you whatever you want, even what I want.

???: Really? You're the best, babe!

(Y/N): We'll see if even a penny of my insurance money comes on to your filthy hands, you jerks! YOU GUYS WERE MY WHOLE WORLD! (R/G/N) AND YIN! I HATE YOU TWO!

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

How did I do? I think this is a good cliffhanger, right?

Let me know how you guys imagine this to go and whether you like it or not 😁 I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter One, as much as I enjoyed writing it for you! And I'll see you guys in the next one!

~Sakai out.

◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿