『★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: Business★』

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

Chapter 4!

Let's hop to it !😊

◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿

AUTHOR P. O. V.

The lunch break rolls by, leaving (Y/N) and Kris sitting in a small table. (Y/N) gives a few files to Kris about the latest project of the company, an advanced sample instrument, a robotic design in some other words.

"Nice work (Y/N)! This layout is amazing, keep it up! I'm sure Shu will like it." Kris says happily while sipping her tea

"You really think so Kris?" (Y/N) asks, sipping her (F/D)

"I sure do, in fact, I'm sure your aware of our upcoming project?"

"Our project set for the event, Gitex, correct?"

"Indeed. This current layout which you've given, is the ideal plan of one of the projects set on our table during the event." Kris says, with a hint of seriousness and austerity.

"I see. Wait so does that mean-"

"Yes. You'll be representing the Kurenai Corp. Along with Yin Kurai" Kris says looking at (Y/N).

"Yin, huh...." The (H/C) head says, her eyes dropping down slightly, looking at her (F/D).

Kris gently lifts her cup elegantly and sips the last bit of coffee. "Indeed. Since you asked to let Ms. Kurai work here a few months ago, I figured to see you two work together. You two do seem quite close"

(Y/N) slightly sighs, recalling the moment she asked Shu if Yin could work in the company as an executive employee....Which she secretly regrets now.

"I noticed the outburst between you, (R/G/N) and Yin. Was everything alright?" Kris asks, with a hint of curiosity.

(Y/N) sighs. "Its was..Nothing really. Shu had talked to me earlier today, saying that i could hand over the files to you, and he gave me a (F/D) and left."

"Then what happened?" Kris asks

"Well, soon after when i was going to get a refill, (R/G/N) started asking why was Shu talking to me, like in a really pissed way. Then Yin joined in."

"Geez, He is the boss, he has every right to talk to his colleagues. But the fact that he got you a (F/D)....that is new." Kris says, putting a finger on her chin.

"I guess, he said it was a way of saying 'thankyou' for my dedication to work"

"I see.." Kris says with a slight smirky-smile

"I-Its not what you think it is Kris! He is just my boss!" (Y/N) says, with a hint of seriousness,

"Right"

"Don't get any ideas kris..."

Kris chuckles as she places her cup onto the saucer. "Anyway, Just hand these files to Mr. Kurenai once he's back from his lunch break."

"Alright, I will. How's Free doin?" (Y/N) asks with a smirk

"He's perfectly fine." Kris says, remaining nonchalant, trying to hide her blush.

~After the lunch break~

NO ONE'S P. O. V.

(Y/N) slowly knocks on Shu's office door and held the handle gently, taking a peek into the room. Shu is sitting on his chair, leaning into it, with his eyes closed. He looked really peaceful as he slept.

(Y/N) slowly enter the room, careful not to make a sound, and places the files on his desk. Her eyes 'accidentally' move to Shu's sleeping face, which she must admit, looked quite...nice. His hair looking ever so fine and sliky white. 

"Guess he's really exhausted...i should get him some coffee, to return to favor." she says with a slight smile.

(Y/N) smiles to herself, and turns to walk out of the room, but stumbles on a trash can...

(Y/N) P. O. V.

As i nearly fell onto the floor, bracing for impact, i feel a warm arm catching me by my waist before i fell face-to-face with the ground.

I turned around, and to my surprise, It was shu!

He looked down at me, with a tiny grin and said: "Be careful, and watch your step, Ms. (L/N)"

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

☾︎𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒾-𝓈𝒶𝓃!~✉☽︎ 

Okay, i know I've been offline for a long, long time! My school has officially closed for the winter vacation, and I've been bored for a while, so I got tempted to finish up some stuff here. No, I'm not gonna leave anytime soon, but I'm just a bit detached. 

Guess its just writer's block. And I'm also sorry that this chapter is so darn short, but the next one will be quite long, I'm sure of it!

Either way, now when I've got a lot of free time on my hands, I'm gonna try updating as much possible now. Once again, I'm incredibly sorry for being an offline duck, and I'll make it up to my lovelies, k?

 /ᐢ⑅ᐢ\ ♡ ₊˚
꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ ♡‧₊˚ ♡ 《𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤♡!》
./づ~ :¨·.·¨: ₊˚'·..·' ₊˚ ♡

Okai Ilysm and I'll see you all in the next one! Bye for now my Lovelies! 💖😊

~《♧𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕚♤》

☾︎𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒~✉☽︎ 

◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿