『★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: Revived?★』

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

🎉Chapter 2 is finally out now!! :3 🎉

Enjoy everyone! :D

 ◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿

Flashback:

(Y/N) : It's been so long since I reached home... now I wonder where is (R/G/N)... my husband.

*opens the door*

???: When we get the insurance money after she dies, we'll move to another city.

???: How much is the insurance money?

???: 500 million yen.

???: Wow! That is a lot of money! Once we get it, can I get another designer handbag?

???: I already bought you one last week. Once she is finally gone after 6 months, I'll buy you whatever you want, even what I want.

???: Really? You're the best, babe!

(Y/N): We'll see if even a penny of my insurance money comes on to your filthy hands, you jerks! YOU GUYS WERE MY WHOLE WORLD! (R/G/N) AND YIN! I HATE YOU TWO!

Flashback End

(R/G/N): (Y-Y/N), please don't take this in the wrong w-way... I can explain babe! *runs to wear his clothes*

(Y/N): DON'T CALL ME "BABE" YOU B***ARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Yin: (Y-Y/N) please, please forgive us! w-we promise we'll never d-do this a-again! Its all my fault. *covers her body with the blanket*

(Y/N): I'LL TELL EVERYONE.... JUST YOU WAIT! I'LL WRITE IT ON THE COMPANY BILLBOARD.... I'LL EVEN TELL YOUR FAMILES AND FRIENDS AND LEAK IT ONLINE! SO THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR FACES IN PUBLIC EVER AGAIN! INSURANCE MONEY? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I'M GONNA GET YOU TO PAY BACK EVERYTHING YOU OWE ME AND MORE! *eyes filled  with tears*

Yin: NO! You can't do this! Come on (Y/N)! please don't do this hm? we're friends aren't we? We'r best friends! *holds (Y/N)'s arm*

(Y/N): Ha! FRIENDS? *pushes yin's hand away* Some friend you are. You've been sleeping with my husband after i was admitted to the hospital. Just waiting to get the insurance money after i pass away..

Yin: (Y-Y/N)! I beg you! *flops down on the floor* Please don't tell people at work.. or my family please!

(Y/N): Are you seriously concerned about what others would think right now? *shivers*

Yin: Yeah cause.. I have my whole life ahead of me planned! A-And y-your a-about t-to die anyways *hic*

(Y/N): YIN KURAI! (A/N: This is a random name lol) I'M GONNA KILL YOU! *grabs yin's hair tightly and yanks on it*

Yin: OUCH! Help me babe!

(R/G/N): Hey! Let go of her! *hits (Y/N) hard on the head and blood starts to flow*

(Y/N): you bastard.. your parents were the ones who did this to me.... forcing me to take pills... now why.. why am i getting hurt just cause they gave me pills which gave me cancer?

(R/G/N): DON'T YOU DARE TALK ILL ABOUT MY PARENTS! you're as good as dead. For the love of god, just get out quietly.*slaps (Y/N)*

(Y/N): And whose fault is it that i'm on my death bed? your parents mentally hurt me everyday for growing up without a mother. It all grew worse after my dad passed away. YOU BLEW ALL MY MONEY ON STOCKS! AND TOOK YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME! YOU MURDERER. I REFUSE TO GO DOWN QUIETLY!

(R/G/N): YOU LITTLE- JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! *pushes (Y/N) away harshly, which makes her head hit on the sharp edge of the dressing table*

(Y/N): aah.. *blood drips*

 (Y/N): mind: my head hurts.... everything around me... is fading out, i can't here anything clearly either

Yin: AHHH! D-Did you just k-kill her babe?

(R/G/N): I-I think so... uh who cares? she was going to die soon anyways.. right?

-Somewhere between life and death-

(Y/N): I'm  sorry dad... i couldn't fulfill the promise i made you..

(Y/N)'s dad: Don't worry dear.. its not your fault at all. Everything will be better soon don't worry *hugs (Y/N)* 

(Y/N): I hope so..

(Y/N) dad: you'll soon finally be able to live the life you've always-

Somewhere else after that(Y/N's old company where she worked)

???: Hey (Y/N), wake up! lunch time is over! *gently taps in (Y/N)'s shoulder*

(Y/N): *yawns* huh? 

???: Well, i'll let you fully wake up silly ! i'd better get going to do my work! See you later around (Y/N)! *leaves the room*

(Y/N)'s mind: Isn't that.. Kristina Kuroda? what is she doing here? Didn't she leave the company few years ago? wait *picks up a small flip phone* isn't this my old phone from years ago?... wait, no way! *runs to the nearest mirror* 

(Y/N): AHHH! WHY DO I LOOK LIKE IM SEVEN YEARS YOUNGER? *in shock*

(Y/N)'s mind: Wasn't i killed by (R/G/N) and Yin?

*Door opens*

(R/G/N): Hey babe, i saw you didn't come back to your seat after lunch, so i came u to check up on you. You look surprise, is everything okay? *smiles*

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

Another cliffhanger (i think? idk rlly 😂) Ik this chapter was kinda long like a boring essay and so sorry for the long wait!

But did you like Chapter 2? Let me know in the comments! I hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it!

And I'll see you guys in the next one! :3 

~Sakai out.

◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿