『★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: Advantages?★』

◸−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◹

Chapter 3 less gooo! 💖

Enjoy y'all 😃

◺−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−◿

Keys:

(R/G/N): Random Guy Name

(F/D): Favorite Drink

(R/G/L/N): Random Guy Last Name

Recap:

(Y/N): *runs to the nearest mirror* WHY DO I LOOK LIKE IM SEVEN YEARS YOUNGER? *in shock*

(Y/N)'s mind: Wasn't i killed by (R/G/N) and Yin?

*Door opens*

(R/G/N): Hey babe, i saw you didn't come back to your seat after lunch, so i came u to check up on you. You look surprise, is everything okay? *smiles*

End of recap

(R/G/N): Is everything alright babe?

(Y/N): *moves aside* Yeah, just give me some space.. *rushes out of the room*

(R/G/N): Something is definitely not right....

~~~At the work area~~~

~At (Y/N)'s office room~

(Y/N): What is going on here? *puts both hands on her head* Have I.. travelled back 7 years ago? This can't be happening!

*knock knock*

???: Miss (L/N), May I enter?, its me, Shu.

(Y/N): Yes, come in, boss.

Shu: *enters the room* I have some files to handover to you. You'll be in charge of this project while I am gone for some other duties. Is that okay with you? I can call miss kuroda to assist you, if you'd like.

(Y/N): It will be done so boss.

(Y/N)'s mind: If indeed I have traveled back in time.. then I should use it to my advantage and... get revenge on the ones who backstabber me.

Shu: Good to know.. and here is a (F/D).. I'll take my leave now.

(Y/N): T-Thankyou sir. *bows down* but may I know, why did you get me coffee?

Shu: It umm... an appreciation for your hard work. I heard that you like (F/D), so I brought it.

(Y/N): Oh okay, thanks boss!

*Shu leaves the room*

(Y/N): We'll, that was something that I don't remember...

*someone bursts into the room*

(R/G/N): Why was he here?

(Y/N): He was just here to give few a few files to complete, why? is that so much of a problem for you?

(R/G/N): I don't trust him near you that's all!!

(Y/N): *kinda rudely* I don't care, and if you'll excuse me, I've got work do to. If you're done questioning me, i would request you to complete the files that boss has given you, for your own good.

*(Y/N) slams the door as she exits the room*

(R/G/N) mind: Something's off.... she doesn't usually storm off like that or be angry at me. Did I do something wrong? *follows (Y/N) grabs her arm*